22 replies to this topic

#21 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:26 AM

Just find a way to for us players to deploy as partial groups, like how most games did and currently do. I don't care if my 2 buddies and I end up in a really bad team and get massacred. I just care about playing a match with my buddies in my team. Just make this work and it'll all be fine. Not only will be fine, but people can also add each other and form good teams and have more fun and even learn the game from experienced players. I don't see the logic in making Tier based matches. Just scrap it. I'd rather try and kill a higher Tier player and die horribly than randomly keep deploying on my own.

If you're concerned, PGI, about the quality time your players want to have, then there are other ways to do it.

#22 Asym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:24 AM

OP, my grandson when he visits and I'm playing MWO (rarely now) always gets a chair and puts on a headset and is and has been involved.

Right now, he's 7 and WoWs is something that really interests him. Of course, he's obsessed with Minecraft and a few others but, one day soon, we'll set up an account for him with our "team" that plays a bunch of "other games".... Of course, they all left MWO....I'm the last.

OP: Keep her interested and I've seen grandfathers and dad's coaching young children from their accounts !!!

#23 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:31 PM

[mod]Due to unconstructive topic,
this thread has been moved to Kaetetôã.[/mod]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users