Matchmaking System

No replies to this topic

#1 SkepticalElf

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 08:05 AM

Stop having to vote for the game mode. There are other better games that don't make you have to vote for your map and mode. I would suggest that you instead let the player choose his/her game mode then after if you want the teams can vote for the map. But I would prefer having the choice of what type of battle I want to do. I hate the skermish mode! But I like the other modes more. So I could at least have the choice of what I want to do! Skermish come up offten!

I do like the game but it has it's flaws, I've also noticed that more times than none the teams are not equal strength! One side you got all the new players and on the other you have an almost complet team with advanced mechs and higher skill lvls. What I suggest is you find a way to lvl teams stats. Switching up the players will even out the teams and it will make it more about the pilot and less about the mech.

Thanks in advance for your time! I hope to get input from the community, would this be possible and would this be acceptable to everyone!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users