Decals

5 replies to this topic

#1 Lilferret

• PipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:16 PM

Many units have a standard decal combination used to denote their unit. It would be very advantageous if we could use purchased decals and arrange them in a specific way and color, then save that configuration as a group which could then be rotated or sized as a single entity with an export code that could be shared in the unit.

Extra credit
Have the group only count as one decal.

Monetize option
Allow us to purchase Decal groups with MC, maybe the first one is free.

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:24 AM

Your thread is poorly titled. Perhaps fix that, so people don't just walk past your thread too easily? :(

~D. V. "One-Word Titles do NOT a Thread make." Devnull

#3 Blacksheep One

• PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Beer and Cheese

Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:17 PM

I don't know if they'd go for "count as one decal," but in general I'd like this.

#4 Cichol Balor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 354 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:48 PM

I would love this for things even as simple as unit tickers. placing each letter evenly on a new mech is draining

#5 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:12 AM

Hi there... Giving this a constructive bump back to 'Page 1' so other people can see it. This thread is interesting, but it could still use a better Title to describe and gain attention to it. Just saying "Decals" is extremely vague. :mellow:

~D. V. "wanting to 'Like' and Support, but I have a hard time with poor thread titles" Devnull

#6 MegaBopper

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:23 AM

How about being able to request custom decals (such as for unit ID's)? This would save decal slots and make it easier to locate the entire unit tag on your mechs. I would suggest that this and any other custom content should have to be preapproved under the rules of the code of content before they could be obtained and used. I might even be willing to pay a small amount of my hard won MC to buy the decal for my unit tag.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users