2 replies to this topic

#1 Thrall Ragnarsson

Rookie

• Compie
  • Compie
  • 7 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:12 PM

So as a forum newbie I apologise if this is posted in the wrong section.

To all you guys (To many names to key them all) at PGI and all of our wonderful twitch streamers thank you for all your hard work and dedication to MWO, as a twitch_con viewer I for one and many others of the community really appreciate your hard work and what you guys are trying to achieve with MW5 has blown my mind (Take my money :) ).

I can see that our community are quick to tell you what you need to do but I think you need to know how much we appreciate what you guys have achieved and kept our MWO dream alive for the last 7 years and i know you guys will keep it alive for the next 7.

You are all appreciated always for all your hard work with the MWO game and Mech con !.

You keep fighting and we will keep fighting !

Looking forward to supporting you guys through 2019 and to move forward with you on the journey to MW5/new mechs etc and Mech con 2019 !

Much love

MTR !

#2 cyclist1994

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:04 PM

Don't exaggerate!
But yeah, all in all I also think that MWO is a good game.
Can't say anything about Mechcon, because I'm not a huge franchise fan and don't see the point in it either.

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,734 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 05:20 PM

aww they are so cute when their spirits have not yet been repetitively crushed under the weight of reality.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users