Quite A List

1 reply to this topic

#1 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:40 AM

PGI it is time you keep the test servers up nonstop, so some people can test the patches beforehand.

-the new rifleman has 8 energy hardpoints again
-the hatamoto-chi is missing a 0 in the vertical arm movement value
-the special version of the hatamoto-chi has got two extra armor points on RT and RA
-the friendlist sorting doesn't work properly

I am sure i missed some things.

Oh yes and Betty is still drunk.

EDIT:

-CGR-3K also got 2 extra armor points on the RA

Edited by suffocater, 12 December 2018 - 05:13 AM.

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:05 PM

That's not all...
  • All Mechs' Arm Swing, both Vertical and Horizontal, is now limited inside of a star-like shape that's elongated and pinched to no end. Angling the Arms to where the Mech Stats say they should be able to reach is now impossible on the Arm Swings with the widest angle limits.
  • LRMs are now tracking at too low of an angle to go over Friendly Mechs when you have Direct Sight, and therefore can NOT hit the Enemy Team instead. They do NOT recalculate if someone has a Teammate standing in their path to the target, which results in unwanted Team Damage when the LRM user should be WITH the Team during a Push maneuver. Only having Terrain in the way causes LRMs to arc up properly, resulting in needing to hide so one can use LRMs at all.
  • Any and all of the Stealth Armor Cooldown Nodes in the Operations Tree seem to be Non-Functional, even if you have them Equipped for use.
  • The new button in the Friends List that should allow a Complete Status Refresh of the list at any time seems to just not work.
...and I'm sure there's even more, but we have yet to find all the little glitches. This is like one of the worst MWO Monthly Update Patches ever, huh? Seems more like an awful Downgrade of many things to me. :(

~D. V. "There are so many things wrong with this patch that I'm surprised PGI didn't revert it." Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users