Invasion Queue Numbers Even More Broken After Hot Fix

2 replies to this topic

#1 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:30 PM

So the way I see it, it's counting each full team of 12-members (grouped or not ? ), as 144 players each.

So when it displays 144+ players, that means one full group is queued up, and when it displays over 288+ players, that means two full groups are queued up...

But that bug got me thinking : Maybe those counters could also display the amount of full 12-man groups (or maybe just the size of the biggest group in the queue), so that players wishing to skip group matches could decide when they want to queue up, in the single MWO FP queue.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,643 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 14 December 2018 - 04:06 PM

Screenshot? Currently not seeing that type of issue, or if there was one it was server side and has been cleared up.

Edit: that bug is active. 13 then it jumped to 159 for about 3 seconds then back down to 26. It was only on one side though... I am IS so it was the IS side. Screen shot time stamp 6:20pm CST. Clan just won a match that had a timestamp 6:17pm

It is not occurring every time a game ends, only occasionally. Is it from a live ghost drop or a live game, or something not related to when a game ends.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 14 December 2018 - 04:33 PM.

#3 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 14 December 2018 - 06:34 PM

The numbers are varying wildly from 0 to 300 and it can vary by the minute.

Something is definately still wrong with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users