3 replies to this topic

#1 Wikikomoto

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • LIEUTENANT, JUNIOR GRADE
  • 119 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC Canada

Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:17 AM

Hello! I play stock mechs, but sometimes i like to mess around with the armor location. Well, I used too anyways. I've decided to keep that stock as well, and I'm wondering if I can load loutouts from the internet?

With any mechs in the game, I can open the shop and just save the stock loadouts. Which is great. But for mechs that have yet to be released to the public (the campion in this case) I cannot do this.

So, would it be possible for someone to upload a mech loadout, and for me to save it? In this case, I'm just looking for the stock champion 2N.

Thank you!

#2 CFC Conky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,759 posts
  • LocationThe PSR basement.

Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:49 AM

Only thing I can think of at the moment is loading up smurfy's and then manually building your mech in the mechlab.

https://mwo.smurfy-net.de

Good hunting,
CFC Conky

Edited by CFC Conky, 14 December 2018 - 11:50 AM.

#3 tutzdes

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 445 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 02:28 PM

View PostWikikomoto, on 14 December 2018 - 09:17 AM, said:

Hello! I play stock mechs, but sometimes i like to mess around with the armor location. Well, I used too anyways. I've decided to keep that stock as well, and I'm wondering if I can load loutouts from the internet?

With any mechs in the game, I can open the shop and just save the stock loadouts. Which is great. But for mechs that have yet to be released to the public (the campion in this case) I cannot do this.

So, would it be possible for someone to upload a mech loadout, and for me to save it? In this case, I'm just looking for the stock champion 2N.

Thank you!

AU;00:\0|jb|[?|[?pP0|GO|GO|l?qP0|\O|Y?|Y?|7@rD0sD0tJ0uJ0vB0wB0:0:0

I don't own the mech and used this site to get the stock loadout and mechlab link: https://mech.nav-alp...26df15f9_CHP-2N

#4 Wikikomoto

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC Canada

Posted 15 December 2018 - 04:04 AM

THANK YOU!! this worked perfectly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users