Speaking Of Cancer Piranha Is Back

109 replies to this topic

#101 Weeny Machine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,014 posts
  • LocationAiming for the flat top (B. Murray)

Posted 19 December 2018 - 08:14 AM

View PostKingCobra, on 16 December 2018 - 12:28 PM, said:

There is only the one Piranha that boats what 12 machine guns? that is a real problem the rest are just mediocre to play.
But the real problem with the one Piranha is when there in groups of 2 or more like when I was playing FP yesterday they basically just appeared out of no where when radar said it was clear no mechs and standing still no targets around with seismic.

So these 2 players ether has stealth armor or they were speed Whacking the game as they took out 6 heavy mechs with almost no damage I wont give these two players names but they were reported to PGI by half of our teams players.

So if PGI fixed just the one piranha model with massive critical damage and got rid of the stealth armor for lights or made them more detectable it would be better for MWO gameplay.

And PS PGI Please fix it so players cannot Speed Whack in your game?

Ok, let's summarize:

1. You made the mistake of letting 2 non-ecm mechs (which do not even have ECM nor stealth) sneak up on you
2. You were surprised
3. You were suddenly in a 1 vs 2 situation
4. They fought you on their terms

Honestly, what do you expect? You deserved to be ripped to pieces. 2 meds, 2 heavies or assaults would have done it even faster

Edited by Bush Hopper, 19 December 2018 - 09:09 AM.

#102 Vonbach

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 697 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 10:29 AM

Get rid of the cheese fish or watch the player base continue to shrink. I stopped playing because of it.

#103 thievingmagpi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 10:52 AM

big ballistics erase lights

#104 Der Geisterbaer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 801 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 02:32 PM

View PostVonbach, on 19 December 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

Get rid of the cheese fish or watch the player base continue to shrink. I stopped playing because of it.

So you stopped playing on 18th or 19th Dec? Because I'm quite positive that I was matched against you twice on either 17th or 18th ... you died both times early on and not to me - the then only PIR pilot on my team.

#105 PocketYoda

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,138 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 December 2018 - 02:55 PM

Shoot the twig legs that move at insane speeds, yeah you can literally see the light pilots in this thread.

#106 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,823 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 19 December 2018 - 03:04 PM

View PostSamial, on 19 December 2018 - 02:55 PM, said:

Shoot the twig legs that move at insane speeds, yeah you can literally see the light pilots in this thread.

We can tell who can and can't aim from this thread.

#107 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 19 December 2018 - 05:11 PM

View PostVxheous, on 19 December 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

We can tell who can and can't aim from this thread.

Correct.

#108 thievingmagpi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 05:21 PM

I can't hit piranhas very well in laser boats. Frankly I tend to try to avoid fighting them just about anytime.

But when that happens I think: man, I should really work on my aim... not "that thing should be nerfed"

#109 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:24 PM

View Postthievingmagpi, on 19 December 2018 - 05:21 PM, said:

I can't hit piranhas very well in laser boats. Frankly I tend to try to avoid fighting them just about anytime.

But when that happens I think: man, I should really work on my aim... not "that thing should be nerfed"

long duration lasers are the toughest weapon to use against them

but when I'm in gauss/hgauss/ppc/ac/lbx/srm/ssrm mech and I see a piranha I just get a big grin on my face and go "COOKIE"

#110 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,823 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:57 PM

View Postthievingmagpi, on 19 December 2018 - 05:21 PM, said:

Even with long duration lasers, keep sweeping their legs, enough damage will stick and they'll find someone else to prey on. If someone else (or a few others) have already done the same, your sweep might be the one that legs them, in which case ggclose piranha.

Edited by Vxheous, 19 December 2018 - 06:59 PM.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users