Looking For An Fp Unit

1 reply to this topic

#1 RealBromulus

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:13 AM

Hello, I am looking to joing alive and kicking unit (the more people, the better) for fraction play Posted Image

!!! This is mostly repeat from Hiring Hall message. The reason I repeat it here is because of fear that it will be overlooked - MWO player base is not that big, and while I browsed some unit pages, they were old and obsolete (to the point where a unit was disbanded 1 year ago or so). I'm really tired of pugs and looking for cohesive fraction teamplay and having fun together. Please, I hope that there are alive units; please don't tell me that this game is ded =(.
!!! Also timezones important, please read the next section

Name: Sergeant Daffy
Callsign: Daffy
Timezone: GMT +7; so EU/RU units preferrably, not US, difference in timezones is unbearable
House/Faction: Davion/Steiner
Playstyle: stick with the team and help where I can and however I can
Roletype: brawler/mid-range preference, hate sniping and rarely LRM
Preferred Weight: heavy/medium
Experience: mostly pugs, lots of pugs, 1 or 2 faction play matches
Spoken languages: russian, english, very basic german (ja, aber versuche ich Deutsch zu lernen, ich schwöre Posted Image )

It is very important that unit that would hopefully recruit me, is EU based. Due to RL situation and living region ofc I cannot successfully join US teams - I tried, but it was VERY inconvenient time wise.

Please-please-please contact me through forums/game client (nickname is Sergeant Daffy, duh) and discord (Brother-Chaplain Romulus#5292)

#2 Isaiah Kell

• PipPipPip
  • Hero of Davion
  • Hero of Davion
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 07:06 AM

Company Name: Beat Down Mechacycle Club [BTDN]

Unit Size: 21 Members

Hierarchy: Patch Holders, Prospects, Associates and Hangarounds

Unit Focus: Community Warfare/FACTION PLAY, Solaris, Comp Play.

Playtimes: US TIME ZONE IN EVENINGS EVERY DAY. Euro and Oceanic players welcome as well!

Roles to Fill: We are looking for pilots who want to play well in an organized fashion

Comms:
Discord: Beatdown: https:discord.gg/kTP7dsP

New unit, but experienced leaders.

Teamwork is OP

O7. Respect.

How to Join:

Come to comms: Beatdown: https:discord.gg/kTP7dsP

That's it. Easy as pie.

We are just trying to be a relevant FP unit, an alternative to GN-X/EVILDSx/KDCM... Join them if you want it easy, join us if you want a challenge. Bring C-Bills.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users