#1 Vanos

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 32 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:33 PM

Scanned the live events and it shows stocking stuffer as an ended event, I checked cause over the last hour I noticed I am not getting event rewards and was close to finishing it?

Have screen shots, on the active events it shows none, past events reflects stocking stuffer phase 1 and 2 both completed, but the tracker shows it has 19 hours to go...

Hope this is a glitch on my stuffers just not showing up rapidly. Over the weekend that have been within the 10 minute windows, tonight they are not.

Vanos

#2 Vanos

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:50 PM

Still no stuffers, taking screen shots of my matches just incase Posted Image

Under phase 2 event details it shows it was Dec 19th to Dec 2n
I guess this is possibly where the issue could be. When we hit Jan 01 it broke the tracker?

https://mwomercs.com/events/238

Edited by Vanos, 01 January 2019 - 09:14 PM.

#3 Armouredpriest

Rookie

• The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:33 PM

Yeah. I'm seeing that as well. In other places, though, it says it ends Jan 2nd.

I hope they fix that.

#4 Flamecaller

Rookie

• The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 12:50 AM

Yeah, I hope so too - I'm missing just a few games for the free pattern - Doing them today anyway and hope they'll count afterwards.

#5 Cooper Hawkens

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 12:57 AM

it would be nice to have the event end on the time and date as per the website.

#6 Red Chaos1

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:11 AM

Yeah, seeing there are still many hours to go and yet none of my matches today are counting towards it as well.

#7 Calbhach

• Pip
  • The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:38 AM

And again a brilliant idea of PGI. Let's just end the event early, the community isn't pissed off enough. It's not the first time they did that and it probably won't be the last time. That's so sad that they try to bug up everything they can.
If they'll be missing a day on their paychecks, I guess they'd have it fixed in no time.
But after all a happy new year to you.

#8 FreebornKnight

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:53 AM

So I come back to the game after several 'years' because I keep hearing that 'it's so much better, they don't screw up like that anymore, the lies have ended, you can't complain if you don't even play anymore'....and what happens? Your event ends early, I fall 9 stockings short of free mechs....and so far as I can tell not a word from anybody saying how it's going to be fixed, or compensated, or made right. Seems you the company hasn't changed how they treat their customers since the last time I played in 2013. Once again you've let down one of your Legendary Founders. Maybe if the games still around in another 6 years you might get it right but somehow I doubt it.

#9 Pz_DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Staff Sergeant
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:12 AM

...Anybody saw any answer from devs about it?...

#10 FreebornKnight

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:26 AM

View PostUnnatural Selection, on 02 January 2019 - 05:12 AM, said:

...Anybody saw any answer from devs about it?...

You're joking, right?

#11 Flamecaller

Rookie

• The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:09 AM

C'mon guys, don't be so salty ... Lots of Events went smoothly in the last time and if not they always extended the event so everybody could get their challenges done. I assume this event will be extended as well, if it cannot be fixed. They even thought about the Mech-Con attendents and startet the Advent-Event later, so everyone could participate. The holidays are just (or nearly) over and maybe some people haven't returned yet.
Although I hope for a reply too.

#12 Heavyarms Gundam 03

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:30 AM

View PostCalbhach, on 02 January 2019 - 01:38 AM, said:

And again a brilliant idea of PGI. Let's just end the event early, the community isn't pissed off enough. It's not the first time they did that and it probably won't be the last time. That's so sad that they try to bug up everything they can.
If they'll be missing a day on their paychecks, I guess they'd have it fixed in no time.
But after all a happy new year to you.

View PostFreebornKnight, on 02 January 2019 - 04:53 AM, said:

So I come back to the game after several 'years' because I keep hearing that 'it's so much better, they don't screw up like that anymore, the lies have ended, you can't complain if you don't even play anymore'....and what happens? Your event ends early, I fall 9 stockings short of free mechs....and so far as I can tell not a word from anybody saying how it's going to be fixed, or compensated, or made right. Seems you the company hasn't changed how they treat their customers since the last time I played in 2013. Once again you've let down one of your Legendary Founders. Maybe if the games still around in another 6 years you might get it right but somehow I doubt it.

View PostFreebornKnight, on 02 January 2019 - 05:26 AM, said:

You're joking, right?

Why the **** are you guys so quick to assume malice? Jesus ******* Christ it's the new year, did you think PGI employees were even in-house yesterday?

#13 Heavyarms Gundam 03

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:34 AM

Update, my counter is working again, looks like it was a temporary outage.

#14 Pz_DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Staff Sergeant
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 12:27 PM

Well done PGI, Thanks a lot.

#15 Vanos

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 January 2019 - 12:36 PM

Event is extended but I still didn’t get rewards from the games last night, any idea if they will fix that?

#16 Helfrost_Revenant

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:02 PM

Probably not, due to the event being extended by an extra day

#17 Red Chaos1

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:18 PM

Yeah, I'm not sure this is worth the anger some are showing. It's an event full of free stuff. It's kind of ridiculous to get mad about that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users