Vapor Eagle Still Losing Arms And Side Torsos Too Fast.

Feedback

4 replies to this topic

#1 Lightfoot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,610 posts
  • LocationOlympus Mons

Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:12 PM

I wanted to wait until I had fully skilled my 3 Vapor Eagles and tried some different configs, but even with full armor and structure buffs the arms seem to go too fast and the side torsos suffer from sudden extreme damage. Like one second your side torso is armored and the next it's completely blown off. Possibly from things like lasers and srms rather than gauss and LBX. Most players seem to know to just shoot the left torso to strip most of it's weapons.

It's a good mech, but may have a side torso bug.

#2 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 03 January 2019 - 02:11 AM

Cannot say I've had the second experience at all.

It's the best Med in the game right now.

#3 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:54 AM

Not sure about the torsos, but the arms surely are only glued on with very bad glue.

#4 JUGMAN

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:44 AM

One of the best Clan mediums in the game. Dont load anything in the arms or you lose them right off. Skill up the armor tree or you lose the mech in a LBX blast. The hitboxes are small and the torso is non existent compared to other mediums. Replaces the crow in scouting faction play. Atlas build is the beast build then the next best is the ER Medium lasers with LBX20. It is the best medium clan side.

#5 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:58 AM

View PostJUGMAN, on 03 January 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

One of the best Clan mediums in the game. Dont load anything in the arms or you lose them right off..

Well given the best chassis have a good 30-50% of the weaponry in the arms, that's a bit hard.

Anyway it just takes some common sense. I'm not seeing ANY extra damage being taken or any funky hitbox business with it. You just need to play it intelligently and it's extremely strong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users