- - - - -

Are There Any Units Still Active And Recruiting?

3 replies to this topic

#1 DarkAce

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:22 PM

I am new to Mechwarrior online but not to the Mechwarrior game series. I am looking for a group of players to work with and hone my skills. Are there still units which are active and recruiting? If so, where can I find them?

Thanks!

#2 nazgul090

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 04:32 PM

Clan widow maker
teamspeak.widowmakers.com
PW: WMGUEST

#3 AnAnachronismAlive

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 171 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 05:32 AM

Hey DarkAce, there still are some active units around who are happily recruiting and mentoring new people. I would advice to check on the faction-subforums and the several unit-threads there. Easiest would be to install teamspeak (if you dont have done so already), join the TS-server of a unit you are interested in. Have a little chat, some common drops and then decide if you feel at home somewhat. Keep an eye on the mainplaytimes of the unit though (US, EU, Oceanic etc.), else common playtimes may become a concern. Posted Image

Good luck and see you on the battlefield!

#4 Isaiah Kell

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 07:38 PM

Company Name: Head Hunters of Davion, 1st RCT (HHoD)

Company Website: www.hhod.com

Unit Size: 20-30 active, OVER 100 TOTAL MEMBERS

Unit Focus: Casual Gaming, Community Warfare/FACTION PLAY, Solaris, Comp Play.

Playtimes: US TIME ZONE IN EVENINGS EVERY DAY. Euro and Oceanic players welcome as well!

Roles to Fill: We are looking for pilots who want to play well in an organized fashion

Teamspeak: ts3.hhod.com:7345 (Davion Teamspeak, all pilots welcome)

About HHoD: HHoD has been around 25 years since Net Battletech on AOL in 1994. We will be here another 25 years as well. Our training program is well-refined with hundreds of man-hours and documents that were developed over years. We allow people to rank up by distinguishing themselves with good attendance, completing training, and helping the unit. At the end of the day, we want to have fun, and winning is the most fun. An ethic of personal improvement is important in HHoD, also we hold most important the team victory. MWO is a team game.

Teamwork is OP

O7. Respect.

How to Join:

Go to www.hhod.com

Click on the "Home" drop down tab, and click "Fill out an application" (takes 5 minutes or less)

Come to our teamspeak and hang out with us regularly.

It will be good if you have the same name in teamspeak, hhod.com, and in-game.

That's it. Easy as pie. Looking forward to seeing you join the unit, Mechwarrior! Let's play Faction Play and make some easy C-Bills!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users