5 replies to this topic

#1 Skydart

Rookie

• Point Commander
  • 4 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 January 2019 - 09:12 AM

Hello mechwarriors,
I'm a casual player who plays 2 days a week, mainly after the 22:00-23:00 (UTC+1, Italy), tier 2. I'm not hardcore but most of the time I put out decent scores and I mostly play IS atm, but i got some clans to work on. I'm searching for an english speaking unit with ts (or whatever you use to chat), mainly to make new friends and have some fun on quickplays, but i'll gladly accept any invitation to faction plays! :)

#2 Skydart

Rookie

• Point Commander
  • 4 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 January 2019 - 01:56 PM

View PostAnAnachronismAlive, on 18 January 2019 - 05:11 AM, said:

Hey Cisco! Same here ... you should check out the faction subforums for InnerSphere or Clan, depending on what side you prefer to play. There are specific "Looking for unit threads" you can use.

Pretty sure there gonna be feedback in no time! If you are playin within US-Timezone I could vouch for em Skye Rangers (pretty nice and funky bunch o people) although I can't tell you reliably bout their faction activities (there is a faction friday usually).

Good luck and see you on the battlefield!

Thank you, I'm gonna ask there! :)

#3 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 03:02 PM

If you're looking for a clan loyalist unit ARC7 is gearing up. PM me for TS info.

#4 El Wizardo

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 05:37 AM

Check PM ;)

#5 Burminator

• PipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:58 AM

Everyone who reads this i would like to let all of you know, that my clan jade falcon loyalty unit ID is openly recruiting.

We have now a around 75 players. Timezones are hitting the EU players hard for faction play becous the EU players like myself are not that numerous in the unit we would like to ad some fresh people into the unit. It doesen't matter where your from. We have a discord server wich we would like to get everyone on so yes speaking english is kinda mandatory.

If you are interested please send me a pm ingame i'll respond as soon as i can.

Thank you ID unit management.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users