An Upcoming Holiday I Think Everybody Should Share The Joy Of.

1 reply to this topic

#1 EnderHero00

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 04:54 AM

Perhap unbeknownst to most of you, February the fifth this year marks one of the oldest and most important festivals in Chinese culture: Lunar New Year. It marks the astronomically accurate arrival of Spring. It marks that the land is fertile once again, that the long winter is over.

In Chinese culture, we regard this day as the most important of festivals. It varies from year to year, yet for thousands of years we have meticulously calculated the exact date.

What i personally believe this festival encompasses is the spirit of mutual happiness. You wish each other a prosperous year ahead, you wish each other health and workplace success. Other people hope the same for you. It costs none of us anything (unless you're handing out red packets), but what it does is make everybody happy and joyful when originally it would only be another dreary old day.

So hopefully, on that day, with this knowledge, when you switch on your mechs, ready for battle, you could take a moment to wish everybody a good year in all chat. It really helps people.

Happy Lunar New Year, and greetings from China. Spread the joy

EnderHero00

#2 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:32 PM

Thank you for sharing this with us. I had no idea concerning this event. For every drop of knowledge I gain, I know there are a thousand drops I have missed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users