#1 Teenage Mutant Ninja Urbie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:16 AM

so, at the weekend I tried a few times, and more on that later*

what I've seen so far in direct fire mode:
Clan-LRMs very much go for the CT in the training grounds, at least when fired 'frontal';
IS-LRM seemed to spread some more. I'm not sure that's intentional, but maybe have an eye on that. also tests in live-games will differ, ofc.
testing was done on tourmaline' with an lrm-awesome and a sunspider.
so far I like the changes, yet wonder if it doesn't creep too heavily into ATM-territory.

*more interesting though, at least IMO, was the fact that the PTS was dead. the time I was trying to get games I guess I was -the only person- at that time who tried ( as all 4 queues had 0% population), and I tried several times for half an hour.

problem: you do an event on the mainservers, and a PTS without one. basically saying "do your ususal nascar-nonsense and get goodies, or go to the PTS and get nothing. oh, and some feedback ("work") would be nice, if you already do the no-goodies-thing"

I'm sure it's not your intention, but you actively hold back people from testing - which in turn makes setting up a PTS nonsensical.
here's a thought: next time, run an event on the PTS and give people a redeem-code or so, with which they then can get their goodies on the live-servers, later. that way, everybody is happy and you get some 'usable' data, not testing-ground-feedback.

Edited by Teenage Mutant Ninja Urbie, 22 January 2019 - 07:18 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users