16 replies to this topic

#1 Powder Puff Pew Pew

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 386 posts
  • LocationI live in a Mech Hangar

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:21 PM

There has been a Me-262 squadron located that has been forgotten by history for more than 70 yrs now and just now has been found by sheer chance.

The location is in Germany but that is all the details I can give for legal reasons for now. I have been in contact with an Aircraft Recovery team at Ultimate Aviation out of Utah that will be raising funds to make a trip to Germany sometime this summer to investigate the condition of the aircraft, and see if recovering them is possible as they are all booby trapped by pressure sensitive bombs planted by the Germans.

I'm raising funds for the cause. Its the largest collection of WW2 German aircraft ever found, and would make history if they were recovered. We plan to restore the aircraft to flying condition to fly at airshows all over the world. The best part is there are possible German fighter ace aircraft in the bunch.

https://www.gofundme...262-jet-fighter

#2 Blockwart

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:51 AM

Fake!

Cheap trick to grab money!

If these aircraft exist, they are owned by the German state.

#3 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 24 January 2019 - 08:58 AM

Wish you luck

#4 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,970 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 24 January 2019 - 06:10 PM

1st question how many jets in a squadron?

#5 Powder Puff Pew Pew

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 386 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 04:53 PM

Posted ImageI have come across information that has lead me on a extensive trail of history. This information has lead to a bunker full of aircraft that the US Army abandoned to rot in Germany during 1945 due to large bombs the Germans placed inside the bunker the aircraft are sitting in.

Edited by Powder Puff Pew Pew, 09 March 2019 - 12:43 AM.

#6 Oberst Wilhelm Klink

• PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 08:09 PM

Fake News

#7 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:20 AM

Well, you would mind that, with a former US Military Air Base the number of places are limited, especialy when considering a hardened shelter for Me262s would also limit the options further.
Anyhow never say never

#8 Powder Puff Pew Pew

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 12:40 AM

View PostBlockwart, on 24 January 2019 - 07:51 AM, said:

Fake!

Cheap trick to grab money!

If these aircraft exist, they are owned by the German state.

[Redacted]

The bunker is owned privately but the owners do not know the jets are there. Only a few people know the contents. The German government knows the bunker is there but they have no clue that the planes are still inside.

Edited by draiocht, 12 March 2019 - 06:33 PM.
unconstructive

#9 Powder Puff Pew Pew

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 12:44 AM

I have already revealed too much information. You will see once its in the news.

#10 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 09 March 2019 - 02:42 AM

View PostKarl Streiger, on 07 March 2019 - 05:20 AM, said:

Well, you would mind that, with a former US Military Air Base the number of places are limited, especialy when considering a hardened shelter for Me262s would also limit the options further.
Anyhow never say never

Was´n Quark
Ah komm Kalle die blädn amis san doch völlig wirr in da Birn vom vielen schlechten & verdünntem Bier. Der hätt bielleicht a weng weniger vom puder in seinem namen schnupfen soil´n,soll gsünder seiPosted Image
lets see if google can translate Bavarian dialect Posted Image

Edited by Mighty Spike, 09 March 2019 - 06:44 AM.

#11 R3d4ct3d

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 05:01 PM

View PostPowder Puff Pew Pew, on 09 March 2019 - 12:44 AM, said:

You will see once its in the news.

That will never happen.

I guess you also believe in Santa Claus.

Edited by R3d4ct3d, 10 March 2019 - 05:01 PM.

#12 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 05:52 PM

isnt this a scam thats been around since the end of WWII pretty much "i have found the lost {Godwin's Law} x y z just need money to go and get it" however if it is actually true good luck in your endeavers i hope you can get them flying but once again sorry but this sort of thing has gone around a million times

#13 Powder Puff Pew Pew

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 386 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:05 PM

View PostR3d4ct3d, on 10 March 2019 - 05:01 PM, said:

That will never happen.

I guess you also believe in Santa Claus.

https://militaryaviationmuseum.org/
Is funding the recovery of the aircraft. Gerald Yagen who currently owns 400+ Military fighter planes from WW1 and WW2 is funding the excavation including the shipping of my aircraft. His aid Frank Caly have been retrieving aircraft all over the world including Germany for 30+ yrs now. He owns his own museum, and airport, and paid him to move a WW2 British and German hanger to be moved from Germany to his airport to be rebuilt and restored, including 80mm anti aircraft cannons all over the airfield just like in WW2.

I can't go into much detail of their 2 other projects due to the sensitivity, but there are many many other such places they made me aware of all over Germany, where aircraft are lying but its a crime punishable by Jail to even touch them.

There are 11 German float planes in a lake north west of Frankfurt that are perfectly preserved sitting at the bottom of the lake after the Germans sunk them at the end of the war. There are thousands of locations all over Germany with buried planes, and vehicles but 95% of them are illegal to even touch.

There is even 2 bunkers I know of that have stuka dive bombers that are sitting exactly like they were in 1945, in a large underground hanger that has many bombs in it with glass triggers and several US army personnel died walking into it after their truck fell into a collapsed tunnel running under the road, and they ended up investigating the tunnel where they came into a large hanger underground full of stuka dive bombers. They triggered a bomb and it killed all 3 in the 1960s. Theres also another location that has 3 Me-262 perfectly intact but the bunker is off limits. This is just the tip of the ice burg there are thousands of locations like this. Germany has the largest treasure trove of historical artifacts in the world but 95% of them are forbidden to even touch or you risk going to jail.

#14 Oberst Wilhelm Klink

• PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:31 AM

View PostPowder Puff Pew Pew, on 11 March 2019 - 09:05 PM, said:

...but its a crime punishable by Jail to even touch them.

It's treated as an act of terrorism. There is a special prison camp in the east of Saxony that was build for prisoners of war during WWII and later was used by the East German secret police. In the past American citizens where brought to Ramstein air base and than to Guantanamo but Trump signed a treaty that America no longer takes these prisoners.

Edited by Oberst Wilhelm Klink, 12 March 2019 - 06:26 AM.

#15 Blockwart

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:02 PM

but its a crime punishable by Jail to even touch them.

Posted Image

#16 The Basilisk

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:45 AM

[...]

There are 11 German float planes in a lake north west of Frankfurt that are perfectly preserved sitting at the bottom of the lake after the Germans sunk them at the end of the war. There are thousands of locations all over Germany with buried planes, and vehicles but 95% of them are illegal to even touch.

[...]

There are no lakes north west of Frankfurt a.M that would be large enough to hide even a single Butcherbird.....there is an effin secondary Mountain range called the Taunus...Posted Image....and do you want to know why I know that ?
Because I am living therePosted Image

#17 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:53 AM

Frankfurt
Which Frankfurt? There are five.

1 user(s) are reading this topic