Not Showing Up On Leaderboard ?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 03:22 AM

Is there a limit to how many matches you need to play or a special rating that you need?

I have played a few matches yesterday and I am not showing up on the leaderboard. Also the leaderboard is quite empty...guess there aren't that many players left or is there a new system in place that prevents everyone, under a certain number of matches, to be shown and thats why the list is empty.

#2 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 24 January 2019 - 03:53 AM

You've got to have 25 matches to show up in the division stats.

#3 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:03 AM

Thanks, that explains it.

Is there a good time of day to find matches? Yesterday I had about 5 matches before I gave up finding someone.

#4 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,698 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:05 AM

View PostNesutizale, on 24 January 2019 - 04:03 AM, said:

Thanks, that explains it.

Is there a good time of day to find matches? Yesterday I had about 5 matches before I gave up finding someone.

Solaris is mostly dead, unless you bring more players with you. I'm hearing ICOB is trying to start doing 2v2s around 1200 PST on Sundays.

#5 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:07 AM

No. Solaris is primarily populated by no skill potatoes and eight highly skilled top tier brawlers...that's going to be 90% of your matches. Sometimes a large number of players will pop in and there will be some legitimate variety to the play style and it's fun, but these influxes are random, unpredictable, and short lived.

Edited by Makenzie71, 24 January 2019 - 04:08 AM.

#6 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:30 AM

Potata and skilled players is fine with me. I like a good mix of hard and fun matches as long as there is a mix. Just dying without a chance every game isn't fun if you don't have an easy game every once in a while.
Equaliy skilled would be the best but I will take what I can get at this point ^_^
I know that you can see when people are looking for a match but have they ever added a function where you can see who is online, simply waiting for others to come?
That would be a nice feature instead of hopeing that someone is activly searching.

#7 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 24 January 2019 - 12:42 PM

As for a good time to find matches... Not really any - Just queue up and wait.

That said during Oceanic and Early EU phase can be impossible. Last season I queued up for easily 5-6 rounds regularly, no games. Gave up on that.

There is usually an event at the start of the season so look out for that to get in some early/faster games.

View PostHorseman, on 24 January 2019 - 04:05 AM, said:

Solaris is mostly dead, unless you bring more players with you. I'm hearing ICOB is trying to start doing 2v2s around 1200 PST on Sundays.

Be interesting to see how long that holds out. Once a bunch of decent players catch onto that going on Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users