#1 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 31 January 2019 - 01:55 PM

Hail, hardy warriors of our free and mighty faction!

I have good news for you...

The Royal KungsArmé will hold a Faction Play Training Night on Sunday February 3rd at 10pm EST( Feb 4th 3AM UTC).

We anticipate it lasting 2 hours and recommend all RKA pilots old and new make the effort to show up. We will work on solidifying group tactics and inter-unit cooperation.

Meet us in the FRR/Kurita Hub, and if you have any questions, ask them in the FRR/Kurita Discord.

-JARL DANE

Edited by Mech The Dane, 31 January 2019 - 02:13 PM.

#2 BoldricKent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:42 PM

Will there be EU time friendly version of it ??

#3 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 04:01 PM

Yes. Wednesday the 6th at 20:00 UTC.

#4 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 February 2019 - 11:40 PM

IM DOWN! the Rasalhague Dominion will be notified and alerted to this coming event, i hope to get as many as possible. i am very sincere when i say there is allot i and my leadership could learn from you regarding FW and in gen. thank you for this opportunity and look forward to dropping soon. WRAGG

#5 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 03 February 2019 - 08:29 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 31 January 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

We will work on solidifying group tactics and inter-unit cooperation.

Except you kicked someone tonight from the training group because of thier unit tags?

That's some real solid "inter-unit cooperation" and community spirit there dude...

#6 a s s a i L

• Pip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 10:40 PM

We wern't handing out CLAG certificates, thought you could keep him under your wing.

#7 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:31 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 03 February 2019 - 08:29 PM, said:

Except you kicked someone tonight from the training group because of thier unit tags?

That's some real solid "inter-unit cooperation" and community spirit there dude...

I am sorry if you're confused.

I didn't mean to confuse you. I rather thought I had been quite clear with my intentions.

You see where we are? Where this post is? It's the FRR section of the MWO forums. Now, try to follow me for a second I realize this might get confusing, but my efforts are specifically focused on FRR loyalist units and non-FRR loyalist units who have committed to my RKA coalition.

Now, lets say I posted this in the main area of the CW forums and said something like, "Everyone is invited!", what that would mean is that anyone could come and participate, right?

(Hopefully you're still following along with my labyrinth reasoning here..)

But instead I said

View PostMech The Dane, on 31 January 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

...all RKA pilots old and new make the effort to show up.

..and posted it here, and at numerous intervals mentioned the RKA. Which is not a universal invite to everyone, but a faction invite to our kinsman.

I can tell by your distressed post that this unfortunate confusion on your part has really got you all twisted up inside, and I really would like to apologize for somehow doing something so offensive to you as holding our own faction/coalition practices and not letting non-faction/coalition entities into it. Truly an upsetting concept.

But rest assured, in the future we'll make it crystal clear, since the gilded context clues were a little too subtle for you, that when we are doing

RKA TRAINING
FOR RKA PILOTS
ON RKA SERVERS -
THAT ONLY RKA PILOTS ARE INVITED,

so that you do not need to rush here the moment you hear word of our selective transgressions, literally tripping over your invisible cloak adorned in proudly unearned EMP-swag, to quickly announce your grandiose displeasure at our humble proceedings in an otherwise un-visited and mostly dead part of the MWO forums.

Truly we shall repent of our reckless ways.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 04 February 2019 - 11:39 AM.

#8 Nightbird

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:37 AM

wow

Anyways, I wish NS was still active, only some are interested in MW5.

#9 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:12 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 04 February 2019 - 11:31 AM, said:

waffle

wow.

So next time make it clear anyone else will be kicked? And actually stick to it? Don't let other people stay around. I know of others who were allowed to stay having no alliegience to this RKA business. You should at the least be consistent. Kick everyone or kick no one. Or maybe you just didn't realise who they were Posted Image

I mean anyone could come along on a Alt-Acc, you'd never know. Keep praciting those crab rushes though. Copying the age old MS strategy Posted Image

Either way a dude showed up who wanted to better himself and improve. To be totally unwelcomed and booted is not really in the community spirit at all. I mean the dude may have even joined your alliance if he liked what he saw!

Anyway see you on the battlefield - better bring that A-Game with all that training going down.

#10 Rydiak Randborir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Kapten
  • Kapten
  • 103 posts
  • LocationJarnfolk Cluster

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:22 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 04 February 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

wow.

So next time make it clear anyone else will be kicked? And actually stick to it? Don't let other people stay around. I know of others who were allowed to stay having no alliegience to this RKA business. You should at the least be consistent. Kick everyone or kick no one. Or maybe you just didn't realise who they were Posted Image

I mean anyone could come along on a Alt-Acc, you'd never know. Keep praciting those crab rushes though. Copying the age old MS strategy Posted Image

Either way a dude showed up who wanted to better himself and improve. To be totally unwelcomed and booted is not really in the community spirit at all. I mean the dude may have even joined your alliance if he liked what he saw!

Anyway see you on the battlefield - better bring that A-Game with all that training going down.

The enemy sends spies into our midsts, and then languishes publicly when we exercise our sovereignty in defending RKA space. Woe unto us this day.

#11 Robertson Taylor

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:35 PM

TLDR: put it in a video

Edited by Robertson Taylor, 04 February 2019 - 12:36 PM.

#12 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:49 PM

View PostRydiak, on 04 February 2019 - 12:22 PM, said:

The enemy sends spies into our midsts, and then languishes publicly when we exercise our sovereignty in defending RKA space. Woe unto us this day.

Except there were other spies you did not detect Posted Image

View PostRobertson Taylor, on 04 February 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

TLDR: put it in a video

Posted Image Posted Image

#13 a s s a i L

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:58 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 04 February 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

Except there were other spies you did not detect Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Life a little boring at the stake house m8?

#14 SHIN BRODAMA

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • 67 posts
  • LocationJersey

Posted 04 February 2019 - 01:16 PM

View PostSki Mask The Slump God, on 04 February 2019 - 12:58 PM, said:

Life a little boring at the stake house m8?

I'll have you know he owns multiple steakhouses, not just one.

#15 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 01:24 PM

Not riffin on Dante, but if only FRR loyalists are allowed then WTF is this ****?

Posted Image

No one sent me over there. I saw the thread, I see this guy whom I know to be a mercenary that plays both sides. If I legit wanted to spy I wouldn't have come over on my main account. I'm just a low level no name anyways.

I came over there because I admired Isen; I use their tools to better myself, I read their guides, your unit members' posts. When I see your guys in match I think "**** yeah, Imma go mix it up with that dude see how I measure up."

I've played and trained with a lot of units.

I've known we were switching to FRR Loyalist (we are rotating to grind rewards) for a while, and I was pumped to get a chance to play with y'all and learn, to better myself.

And you kicked me because of tags, like I was garbage, while teaching a strat my current unit is well known for. Thats whack dude.

#16 John Bronco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 966 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 01:41 PM

Eh don't worry, these RKA guys don't know anything about BT (FRR) lore.

#17 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:04 PM

View PostBlaizerP, on 04 February 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

Eh don't worry, these RKA guys don't know anything about BT (FRR) lore.

Sir, on what grounds do you make this claim? First and foremost, at this point in the game's life-cycle you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who isn't playing MWO for nostalgic reasons, and doesn't have at least a general conception of the lore.

But beyond those generalities, if you're talking about ISEN.. well this is a unit that is actually part of the lore and officially canon. And if you are talking about me.. well sir.. you are sorely mistaken.. while there might be a mechdad here or there who knows more than me about the Free Rasalhague Republic, I think it would be a difficult task finding one, besides my general knowledge of BattleTech lore is relatively well known..

Here's a video of me offering a deep analysis to one of the more famous BTech books...

In short, I think you may be mistaken.

As for...

View PostPrototelis, on 04 February 2019 - 01:24 PM, said:

Not riffin on Dante, but if only FRR loyalists are allowed then WTF is this ****?

Posted Image

You'll notice this statement...

but my efforts are specifically focused on FRR loyalist units and non-FRR loyalist units who have committed to my RKA coalition.

Let's NCSI enhance this to make it a little more clear..

but my efforts are specifically focused on FRR loyalist units and non-FRR loyalist units who have committed to my RKA coalition.

Maybe one more time for good measure...

Hopefully I've made myself understandable.

I don't know you, Prototelis. I am genuinely sorry if your feelings were hurt. But it seems to me like you ran to Ash to complain, and since he thinks he's somebody's dad, he decided to come into my house and throw some weak-wristed shade. Which I find, in general, distasteful.

Furthermore, I am not Ash, and I do not lead universal practices. I just lead them for my faction and the coalition I've created based around my faction. I think it is frankly ridiculous for Ash to assume I should do things his way, and I certainty wouldn't presume to tell him to do things my way.

I don't care about "spies" or w/e, I am not worried anyone is going to "steal my secrets", I just am not interested in putting forth the effort to train people outside the group I've established.

If you want some trainings, go to Ash's training days, or since you are in MS, I imagine you guys got your own things. If you want to come to an RKA one, then first you have to join the RKA.

I am not here to send people away in tears, but I am also not hosting an event for the whole wide world either. Sorry.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 04 February 2019 - 05:17 PM.

#18 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:15 PM

Sad? No.

Pissed that you didn't give me the benefit of the doubt and accused me of potential sabotage right off the bat, very much. Yeah bro, I vented in like 6 different places. No matter how you dress your word salad it was petty. Had I joined with an alt you probably wouldn't have said anything.

If it was only for your private crew, then why make the thread? Exposure. To draw in new players. For hype.

You could have disseminated the information through different more discrete channels, you wanted to draw in new people.

Its ****** enough to turn people away over something trivial. It's even ******** to make wild offhand accusations when someone comes to you looking for a little knowledge.

I hate to be one of those dudes who says this, but I thought you were way cooler than that.

Edited by Prototelis, 04 February 2019 - 06:15 PM.

#19 John Bronco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 966 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:19 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 04 February 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

Sir, on what grounds do you make this claim? First and foremost, at this point in the game's life-cycle you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who isn't playing MWO for nostalgic reasons, and doesn't have at least a general conception of the lore.

But beyond those generalities, if you're talking about ISEN.. well this is a unit that is actually part of the lore and officially canon. And if you are talking about me.. well sir.. you are sorely mistaken.. while there might be a mechdad here or there who knows more than me about the Free Rasalhague Republic, I think it would be a difficult task finding one, besides my general knowledge of BattleTech lore is relatively well known..

1. Your link says ISEN is a merc company for Kurita.
2. Even if there's something else in lore changing that situation I certainly don't care.
3. The FRR is a tiny confederation that would both hire and train with any merc units they could bring to their banner - they are desperate for survival.
4. A significant olive branch of assets has been extended to you - and you slap them away. Why do you not support the future of the Free Rasalhague Republic?

I CAN MAKE BIGGER TEXT TOO

#20 Serial Number

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 205 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:43 PM

:D :D :D :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users