Cw Group Training Tonorrow

53 replies to this topic

#41 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:10 PM

Yea you still see 12 man's running around during NA primetime, but I've been playing a lot during EU primetime, and it's all about the 4-5 man groups. I also think the EU guys are starting to pick up on some tips and teach other people. I was in a pug group today and someone I never heard the name of before said someone stop called the last time he was defending helbore and told us to line up at c3, which is Beta gate, and defend at the gate.

Its nice seeing pugs learning things then trying to teach others.

#42 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:00 PM

View PostC H E E K I E Z, on 12 February 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

Yea you still see 12 man's running around during NA primetime, but I've been playing a lot during EU primetime, and it's all about the 4-5 man groups. I also think the EU guys are starting to pick up on some tips and teach other people. I was in a pug group today and someone I never heard the name of before said someone stop called the last time he was defending helbore and told us to line up at c3, which is Beta gate, and defend at the gate.

Its nice seeing pugs learning things then trying to teach others.
. Hey cheekiez, feel free to post a link to your stream in all the CBR faction drop rooms. That'll get you some follows. :)

#43 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:27 PM

But..but.. if I do that, then you will be able to see me trying to scurry behind you and shoot you in the butt!
Also I'll be doing like a 6ish or more hour stream tomorrow

#44 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:58 AM

I don't stream snipe. I'm lucky if I sit still long enough to drop. It's not stubbornness that picks my decks; it's the fact that I wander off and only go back to the game once I'm dropping first mech. Most of the time the first thing I do is get surprised by the map and ask what mode we are in. :P

#45 GrimmigerPetz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 152 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Germany

Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:58 AM

Hey Cheeks, great effort from your side, will communicate that to some EU guys and my unit, maybe we can revive that near dead game mode a little by not dropping in smaller groups to avoid premade stomps.

#46 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 09:58 AM

Sorry about the sudden having to leave yesterday, gf was suposto call me on her way home so i could start dinner and her valentines day surprise, and she didn't call me till she was like 5 mins away >.> lol.

#47 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:15 AM

Alrighty kids, I'm 99.99% sure I have Friday off. So I'd like to do another all day open ended training for both sides, I'll talk to bishop and others about helping run the IS side in the EU timezone, then I'll chat with MS and KCom about helping at the NA primetime to help clan side. That way we can try and sync drop vs actual teams who wont just farm a bunch of pugs learning, or force us to walk into ashitty map/mode and it's boring. Aka we wont vs a full 12 group of lrms and narc on polar, or something of the sort.

#48 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:21 AM

View PostC H E E K I E Z, on 17 February 2019 - 07:15 AM, said:

Alrighty kids, I'm 99.99% sure I have Friday off. So I'd like to do another all day open ended training for both sides, I'll talk to bishop and others about helping run the IS side in the EU timezone, then I'll chat with MS and KCom about helping at the NA primetime to help clan side. That way we can try and sync drop vs actual teams who wont just farm a bunch of pugs learning, or force us to walk into ashitty map/mode and it's boring. Aka we wont vs a full 12 group of lrms and narc on polar, or something of the sort.

Fine.. takeaway my fun...

#49 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 09:52 AM

Alrighty kids, its that time of the week for Silly time with Lary!..or something idk

twitch.tv/dccheekiez for CW, And a 5 gallon Box wine day.

#50 Yondu Udonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • 645 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 04:26 AM

View PostC H E E K I E Z, on 17 February 2019 - 07:15 AM, said:

So should I legitimately kill cheekayz or should I tk him? :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users