3 replies to this topic

#1 Soedrin

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 68 posts
  • Locationbehind you...

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:48 AM

Since this latest patch i am getting long "loading" screens with spinning wheel, screen transitions are taking much much longer (in QP for instance, once i have selected the type and place i would normally go right to player list as timer started counting down...now i am lucky to have time to hit READY ... 90+ sec delay)
Sometimes i just sits until i hit ALT+F4.

I ran the repair tool, no issues, cleared shaders.

Any ideas?

#2 Soedrin

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 68 posts
  • Locationbehind you...

Posted 01 February 2019 - 05:14 AM

Or coming out of a Solaris divisional match...loading takes two minutes...before it took 15 seconds.

and just got a:
"there was a problem loading some of your account data" error returning from a S7 match

Edited by Soedrin, 01 February 2019 - 05:23 AM.

#3 Soedrin

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 68 posts
  • Locationbehind you...

Posted 01 February 2019 - 07:05 AM

updated audio and video drivers...complete new install....no change...

Time to try Anthem

#4 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:17 PM

View PostSoedrin, on 01 February 2019 - 04:48 AM, said:

Since this latest patch i am getting long "loading" screens with spinning wheel, screen transitions are taking much much longer (in QP for instance, once i have selected the type and place i would normally go right to player list as timer started counting down...now i am lucky to have time to hit READY ... 90+ sec delay)
Sometimes i just sits until i hit ALT+F4.

I ran the repair tool, no issues, cleared shaders.

Any ideas?

View PostSoedrin, on 01 February 2019 - 05:14 AM, said:

Or coming out of a Solaris divisional match...loading takes two minutes...before it took 15 seconds.

and just got a:
"there was a problem loading some of your account data" error returning from a S7 match

View PostSoedrin, on 01 February 2019 - 07:05 AM, said:

updated audio and video drivers...complete new install....no change...

Time to try Anthem

It sounds to me like something is interfering with your network connection. Are you on Wi-Fi? If so, try moving closer to your router. However, without regard to that, I would suggest you get in touch with PGI's Support & Staff. They might not be aware of something going awry with their networking code. :o

By the way, what kind of system specs do you have? Not telling anyone those things makes it hellishly harder to lend you any help whatsoever. We don't have a way to already know what you've got MWO running on, or what manner in which you control Mechs with. :(

~D. V. "There is just too much that you fail to say of your computer, and nobody can help one who remains silent." Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users