International Coalition Of Brawlers Is Recruiting!

2 replies to this topic

#1 MechTech Dragoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:35 AM

We are [ICoB] International Coalition of Brawlers, and to be put simply.....we are an international MWO Unit with a love for brawling. It is in the core values and fundamentals of our organization to have fun playing MWO above all other objectives. For this reason alone.....we prefer to play with a serious attitude towards achieving victory by whatever standard the game mode dictates. We are a unit of Brawlers that prefers taking the fight to our enemy. With a Front Line n' Feelin' Fine attitude, we work together with our friends and allies to win matches and always keep the compass pointed towards True Fun. We try our best to maintain a light hearted environment, encouraging atmosphere, and salt free game experience in MWO. Find us here at the [ICOB] Home Discord..... or in MWO putting forth our best efforts on the field, feel free to join in the fun. http://discord.gg/MGNptqW

We are currently a small newly formed unit, with a roster of 14 members.
We operate between 7:30am pst, to 7:30pm pst, sometimes later.
Our current members are concentrated in the U.S, Canada, and Europe.

If you would like to join us in our effort to bring a fun focused brawling experience to MwO, or to just have some bong rips with some bros, go to the discord link above and contact a brawl boss, give us a short speel about about yourself, how you like to brawl, whether your new to the game or not, ect.

Well play with you for a bit before inviting you to the unit proper, more or less just to make sure we don't end up with gigantic salt-shakers running around with our tag Posted Image

We hope to see you on the battlefield mechwarriors Posted Image

Edited by MechTech Dragoon, 11 February 2019 - 06:42 AM.

#2 AlphaStrikeFire

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 06:49 AM

If I want to join, how do I join the unit?

#3 AlphaStrikeFire

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 01:37 PM

I need discord link

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users