12 replies to this topic

#1 Major Major Catch 22

• PipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:27 AM

HI PGI

Could we get 4 mechbays when we buy a dropdeck??

May make it easier to drop with 1 min timer (and yes we have asked to have that increased)
And also get more ppl to spend more money ! which ofcourse is good for you.

thanks for considering

#2 Curccu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 4,614 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:30 AM

-100% dropdeck sale? I'd be happy -50%

#3 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:21 AM

Yeah anything like that would be welcome. If dropdecks came with mechbays I would spend 40 or 50 bucks getting a bunch right away.

#4 Lotspeech

• PipPipPip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:45 AM

If your having trouble finding your mechs than use the favorites tab in the mech lab. That combined with the fact that when your picking you only see The (IS/Clan) mechs, depending on their side, means that a player has no excuse to not have their decks ready in under a minute. There is no reason to make us wait longer than we already do for a drop

#5 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:54 AM

View Postkamichiwa343, on 14 February 2019 - 06:45 AM, said:

If your having trouble finding your mechs than use the favorites tab in the mech lab. That combined with the fact that when your picking you only see The (IS/Clan) mechs, depending on their side, means that a player has no excuse to not have their decks ready in under a minute. There is no reason to make us wait longer than we already do for a drop

A lot of people do other stuff while waiting for a drop. So a lot of times by the time you realize you got a live drop you have like 40 seconds, and the last 5 seconds don't save (this is fact), so in reality you have 55 seconds at most. I can't count how many times I was saving in the final seconds for it to not save. An extra 30 seconds would go a long way and wouldn't make people wait that much more

#6 Captain Caveman DE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 517 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:13 AM

View PostHazeclaw, on 14 February 2019 - 06:54 AM, said:

A lot of people do other stuff while waiting for a drop. So a lot of times by the time you realize you got a live drop you have like 40 seconds, and the last 5 seconds don't save (this is fact), so in reality you have 55 seconds at most. I can't count how many times I was saving in the final seconds for it to not save. An extra 30 seconds would go a long way and wouldn't make people wait that much more

an easy thing to do, without PGI changing their magic-money-for-ghosting-formula, could be to drop the "got a lobby"timer to say 8 minutes and increase the "got a match"-timer to 2 minutes.

and a "ding"-sound/popup when something's going on while in queue would be MOST welcome. how often do we have to wait because queue got aborted and somebody doesn't notice it right away.. some kind of "let them know" can't be that hard, right? Posted Image

Edited by Captain Caveman DE, 14 February 2019 - 08:13 AM.

#7 Paul Meyers DEST

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:26 PM

View PostHazeclaw, on 14 February 2019 - 06:54 AM, said:

It is the most annoying thing in the whole game, You have about 45 seconds to choose your drop deck...but atleast we have a 2 Minute counter in Solaris.

#8 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 03:56 AM

View PostCaptain Caveman DE, on 14 February 2019 - 08:13 AM, said:

and a "ding"-sound/popup when something's going on while in queue would be MOST welcome. how often do we have to wait because queue got aborted and somebody doesn't notice it right away.. some kind of "let them know" can't be that hard, right? Posted Image

Why do we have to ready up again anyways? Already signed in for ready, why does it switch to not ready? What's the party leader for? The whole system is designed badly.

Also, can i please buy more then 4 decks? I kinda need at least 6 per side, so 12 in total for IS and clans. I'd buy even more if i could. Ajusting decks is a pain in the arse. Someone's calling for a linebacker/sin 15 seconds before the drop, u know that?

Edited by Toha Heavy Industries, 19 February 2019 - 04:00 AM.

#9 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,698 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 19 February 2019 - 06:43 AM

View PostToha Heavy Industries, on 19 February 2019 - 03:56 AM, said:

Also, can i please buy more then 4 decks? I kinda need at least 6 per side, so 12 in total for IS and clans. I'd buy even more if i could. Ajusting decks is a pain in the arse. Someone's calling for a linebacker/sin 15 seconds before the drop, u know that?

https://mwomercs.com...41930-22jan2019

Players can now purchase up to 32 Drop Decks instead of 4.

#10 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:41 AM

View PostHorseman, on 19 February 2019 - 06:43 AM, said:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

didn't even noticed because i always edit my mechs in the lobby

Edited by Toha Heavy Industries, 19 February 2019 - 11:43 AM.

#11 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 09:20 AM

still think the price is way to high. you are pretty much paying pgi a fortune to change a #define somewhere in the code. should cost about the same as a mech bay or come with them. i even suggested awhile back that pgi sell dropdeck themed mech packs that would include 4 bays, 4 mechs (possibly with an rp/lp bonus), a dropdeck, a wad of premium time and maybe come with skins/colors/dekkles/items/boltons. they could follow a theme like something from lore or a specific playstyle.

Edited by LordNothing, 20 February 2019 - 09:22 AM.

#12 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 20 February 2019 - 12:53 PM

Agree.

If say they were 1250MC but came with 4 mechbays - You'd have my attention and is a reasonable compromise.

Either that or have a sale and make them 500MC :D

#13 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:38 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 20 February 2019 - 12:53 PM, said:

Agree.

If say they were 1250MC but came with 4 mechbays - You'd have my attention and is a reasonable compromise.

Either that or have a sale and make them 500MC Posted Image

Considering how many we can buy now, i think a sale of 50% (600MC) would be nice.

Or a bundle sale of idk, 3 mechbays and 1 deck for 1000 MC or something similar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users