Faction Tonight

22 replies to this topic

#1 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 09:57 PM

That was the best night of faction play with 12 mans I’ve seen in a long time. 07.

#2 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:36 PM

Too bad one bucket was so stacked.

We ended up getting queue jumped after our match. Then we ghost dropped twice and gave up for the night.

#3 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:37 AM

wish i could have been there ;( who did u fight

#4 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:15 AM

Man sorry I couldn't be there... valentine's with the wife.

#5 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:03 AM

View PostC H E E K I E Z, on 15 February 2019 - 12:37 AM, said:

wish i could have been there ;( who did u fight

We fought everyone Cheekiez. It was 12 man after 12 man. We had a match waiting after every que.

#6 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:36 AM

Yep, on the IS side there were a couple groups from the FRR hub dropping and a Mercstar group. We only had handful of Templars dropping but there were so many good matches that we wished it would have been one of or regular drop nights. Fun times!

Edited by Xannatharr, 15 February 2019 - 08:38 AM.

#7 Kotis77

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Subcommander
  • Subcommander
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:18 PM

I didnt see any 12mans. Only big premade i saw was EVIL premade as usual. Is there some other skilled 12mans dropping and steamrolling everything than EVIL and Juju's group? I just don't get it how some peoples brain dont understand what is fair? Mean like W/L ratio over 10 is usally good sign that some guys just wanna stomp everything than find good matches. I get that it should be PGI that makes rules and matchmaking, but this state dropping skilled 10+ is just driving some people out of faction play.

I would like to drop big premades like 2014-2016, but its just steamrolling. We tried like late 2017 still to drop skilled premades to fight EVIL, but we didnt get to fight them or we won one and after they didnt wanna fight us(those guys really hate losing). It was just sealclubbing which i hate. Now we are at state that dropping 5+ skilled guys is just too much.

Is there something that i missed?

Edited by Kotis77, 15 February 2019 - 03:23 PM.

#8 Jack Booted Thug

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 549 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:39 PM

View PostKotis77, on 15 February 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

Yes, KCOM, MS, LOD, GNX, and assorted others, I was late to the party so that's all I got to play against.

#9 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:20 PM

I didnt see any 12mans. Only big premade i saw was EVIL premade as usual. Is there some other skilled 12mans dropping and steamrolling everything than EVIL and Juju's group? I just don't get it how some peoples brain dont understand what is fair? Mean like W/L ratio over 10 is usally good sign that some guys just wanna stomp everything than find good matches. I get that it should be PGI that makes rules and matchmaking, but this state dropping skilled 10+ is just driving some people out of faction play.

I would like to drop big premades like 2014-2016, but its just steamrolling. We tried like late 2017 still to drop skilled premades to fight EVIL, but we didnt get to fight them or we won one and after they didnt wanna fight us(those guys really hate losing). It was just sealclubbing which i hate. Now we are at state that dropping 5+ skilled guys is just too much.

Well theres always at least 1 negative ******* Nancy in the crowd. Posted Image

#10 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:32 PM

hint: if there are multiple 12mans dropping on your side of the conflict, you will never see any of them

#11 Kotis77

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Subcommander
  • Subcommander
  • 251 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 04:28 AM

View PostJack Booted Thug, on 15 February 2019 - 05:39 PM, said:

Yes, KCOM, MS, LOD, GNX, and assorted others, I was late to the party so that's all I got to play against.

Yes but those guys arent really top tier players/units. Its fine for them to drop big premades. Im talking about highly skilled premades that still drop as big premades. EVIL and Juju's group should fight each other, but they never will.

View PostRagnar Baron Leiningen, on 15 February 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

Well theres always at least 1 negative ******* Nancy in the crowd. Posted Image

Everyone that knows me know that i wanna just fight tough fights. But its so frustrating to fight impossible fights.

View PostHazeclaw, on 15 February 2019 - 07:32 PM, said:

hint: if there are multiple 12mans dropping on your side of the conflict, you will never see any of them

We been switching last 2-3 weeks both sides and try to find good fights. Many times even 5-6 switches per day. And i watch my friend list where best fights happens.

#12 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:09 AM

It’s very unlikely that we will cross path with JuJu group as most of us are North America and he’s oceanic. The few times we have we mopped the floor with them.

#13 Lurm God

• PipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:53 AM

I am not sure if a Juju drinking fun stream with an assortment of pilots who jumped in on his channel include for legit 12 man tryhard group. It is great to hear so many are on though I might have to get amongst it tomorrow :D

#14 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 08:22 AM

As lurm god said. jujus group has a few great pilots and random stream followers. Irrelevant as highly unlikely they will be on at 9pm us time anyways

#15 Serial Number

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 01:27 PM

We tried like late 2017 still to drop skilled premades to fight EVIL, but we didnt get to fight them or we won one and after they didnt wanna fight us(those guys really hate losing)

?? xD I'd love to see who was in that "evil" group that was afraid to fight such salty bois like you =)

#16 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts
  • LocationCurrently dodging the pugs war crimes tribunal

Posted 16 February 2019 - 01:53 PM

View PostSerial Number, on 16 February 2019 - 01:27 PM, said:

?? xD I'd love to see who was in that "evil" group that was afraid to fight such salty bois like you =)

Posted Image

Perhaps there is hope for this thread.

#17 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 16 February 2019 - 02:01 PM

spiderman is coming and you all know it

#18 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 03:46 PM

View PostSerial Number, on 16 February 2019 - 01:27 PM, said:

Probably like a 4 man or something.

#19 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:47 PM

View PostHazeclaw, on 16 February 2019 - 02:01 PM, said:

spiderman is coming and you all know it

You asked?

#20 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:55 AM

View PostKotis77, on 16 February 2019 - 04:28 AM, said:

Yes but those guys arent really top tier players/units. Its fine for them to drop big premades. Im talking about highly skilled premades..

Wait what? Have you NOT read through all the posts from Pat( Patricia) Knell from KCOM about " we will push to and camp your dropzones, if you dont like it, get aggressive and get gud" and the "top tier player/unit bit is just... what?.. you really need to take a peek at Jarl's list buddy.

Plus.. isnt MS destroying all teams in MRBC? ;)

But dont worry dude, because of people like you, there will eventually be a FW Match Maker. And I'm calling it now. They will be posts complaining that the wait times are too long to match them against a similar skilled team..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users