3 replies to this topic

#1 Sevronis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 216 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 19 February 2019 - 02:31 PM

As the topic says, I noticed that while the standard Atlas S variant shows the Glowing Eyes bolt on in the list, the loyalty version does not. If this is intentional, is there a reason for this? If not, I think PGI forgot about it.

#2 Ricky Cheung

Lead QA

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 02:54 PM

This is unfortunately intentional as the AS7-S(L) and the AS7-D(F) have unique eye geometry than their base variants.

#3 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 06:39 PM

they used to glow stock too...

#4 Sevronis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 24 February 2019 - 05:29 PM

View PostRicky Cheung, on 19 February 2019 - 02:54 PM, said:

This is unfortunately intentional as the AS7-S(L) and the AS7-D(F) have unique eye geometry than their base variants.

I'm actually surprised the first one to reply was someone at PGI, but also glad. Unfortunate to hear the news though, but thanks for that. Hoping that sometime in the future, this may change. But I know it's not (and shouldn't be) on the top of PGI's to-do list when there's more important updates that need to be worked on.

View PostGrus, on 19 February 2019 - 06:39 PM, said:

they used to glow stock too...

I know the eyes on the Atlas in general did early on in beta and then the glow was removed. Part of me recalls that the 'borg eye' on the loyalty S variant did too when it was first released, but might have been light reflection in mech lab.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users