#1 Small Baguette

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 118 posts
  • LocationPreviously known as "Uljira"

Posted 24 February 2019 - 03:51 AM

https://www.mwocomp.com

Thanks to other members of the comp scene for feedback while I was building the site. In particular: Capn Cat, Live1991, Krasnopesky, justcallmeASH.

I built this site as a personal learning project and figured it would be nice to give something back, and potentially useful, to a community that I enjoy a lot and try to commit my time to. Any feedback from the wider community is more than welcome. I'll continue to work on the site and keep it updated, there's already 1 major update planned for the next month or so that will prove pretty useful for the comp scene I hope.

The links section is open to submissions btw, so feel free to message me here or email smallbaguette@gmail.com if you'd like to have your twitch, youtube channel or other useful links added to that section.

The rankings/hall of fame section will be live a bit later when the data has been compiled.

I'm also looking for more team submissions in the same format to fill out that section and hopefully have it accurately represent the current roster of teams that are active.

Good luck to all the teams in the upcoming leagues and looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

-SmallBaguette

Edited by Small Baguette, 24 February 2019 - 03:53 AM.

#2 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:35 PM

Good stuff mate.

Well done.

#OceanicRunsComp

#3 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 01:26 PM

Not into comp, but your side looks esthetic af.

#4 slide

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,768 posts
  • LocationKersbrook South Australia

Posted 25 February 2019 - 02:37 PM

Very nice and useful tool I should think. Kudos

BTW there is a spelling error on the Martial Olympiad page. You have "Teach 150 listeners win..." pretty sure it's meant to be reach like the line above.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users