Just Curious Guys. Any Active Players From Se Asia/gmt + 8?

7 replies to this topic

#1 yanyan420

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 06:42 PM

I was wondering lately after playing for almost a month (tbh I've lost track of how many weeks I've been playing). Are there any active MechWarriors from my timezone/geographical area? I'm from the Philippines sooooo, yeah...

#2 mr bear

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 328 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 12:11 AM

You can check the pinned post in this forum that shows the list of active units within the AP region.
Speaking for my own unit (256th Bear Cav) we do have a regular group of about 15-20 players who are online over the course of a week at different times who are mainly GMT+8 based. Drop by our discord if you want to hang out or chat.

#3 yanyan420

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 08:15 PM

I tried the discord invite for your unit but I was not able to get in because the invite links is expired. Sorry for the very late response I was very busy with work.

#4 mr bear

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 328 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 04:57 PM

Sent you a message via PM.
And thanks for letting me know about the invite expiring. >_<
I'll go look into it.

#5 Morning Petrichor

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 March 2019 - 11:16 PM

I'm an Aussie pilot (GMT +10) eastern AUS. I've recently left a US unit primarily due to the time difference. I'm seeking a unit closer to my time, who does unit training that hopefully leads to team cohesion, that strives to be competitive but not to the detriment of fun, caters to all Tiers, and potentially has a Damage Records internal comp/ spreadsheet/ billboard... thing.

#6 mr bear

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 328 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:40 PM

Look for Clan Cross Fire. (C-XF).
That should be right up your alley.

#7 BROARL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 301 posts
  • Locationcommunity warfare

Posted 02 April 2019 - 11:07 PM

ts1.housesteiner.com

LoDD have many OCE players (from Guam, NZ, Aus, Japan, Malaysia, Phillipines, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, though i don't think we have any Tasmanians at present).

we have quickplay groups alongside our invasion groups in oceanic daytime and we split into invasion groups and fight each other if the servers get quiet OCE evenings.

we only recruit maniacs but anyone friendly and FUN is welcome to drop with us.

Edited by BROARL, 23 June 2019 - 10:58 PM.

#8 mr bear

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 328 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 07:47 PM

Broal,
I've updated your unit info on the list of APAC units. Please take a look and if there is anything else to add, please drop me a PM.

Cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users