4 replies to this topic

#1 Omnipotent Khan

Rookie

• The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:32 PM

The Luck Charms 2019 event gives 25 bonus loot bags for those with a Marauder II Pre-Order pack. However, MW5:Mercs pre-order w/ included Marauder II pre-order packs do not receive the bonus 25 loot bags, and would thus have to double down on ordering the Marauder II to get the bonus loot bags.

#2 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 02:40 AM

I have the preorder Marauder preorder and did get my bags for it. Are you sure you have redeemed the code you get from MW5 site in the MWO site?

#3 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,643 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 17 March 2019 - 09:54 AM

^^ This above

The redemption of the Marauder II is for the account it was redeemed on. Also double check your MW5 profile. Originally there were 2 redemption codes but one of them did not apply all of the rewards correctly so they had to add a 3rd code to redeem.

You can double check if you had redeemed it on your account. On mine it is listed at the bottom of my list.

https://mwomercs.com/profile/redeem

#4 Omnipotent Khan

Rookie

• The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 17 March 2019 - 09:12 PM

Interesting. Yes I have redeemed my MW5 Pre-order Ultimate MWO Bundle. I have pre-ordered the Dervish $20 pack as well, but only got my bonus loot bags from that, so I should have 50 total bonus loot bags, but only have received 25.

Edit: I have since gone to the Mechwarrior 5 website, upon logging in, as you said they created more redemption codes, and there I was able to find my item bundle code and my Marauder II code. HUZZAH! Thank you!

Edited by Omnipotent Khan, 17 March 2019 - 09:15 PM.

#5 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:24 AM

make sure to contact support, so they can check your early adopter rewards eligibility. I recently learned that for MW5 pre-orders and the MAD2 early adopters, the date of the pre-order is counting, not the date of the code redemption, as usual. But you have to check up with support, as far as I understand it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users