Unfair Nerfing

1 reply to this topic

#1 Timelord Naggo

Rookie

• Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 05:19 PM

As a mainly Clan Pilot and the feeling most Clan Pilots get is the constant unfair bias towards InnerSphere Mechs, Weapons, Skill, Etc.
Clan Mechs have little to no Armor Quirks compared to their innersphere counter parts, my 100 Tonne Kodiak has the same armor as my 90 Tonne Mauler, Also not to mention the amount of heat given by at the moment Clan Lasers compared to innersphere is ridiculous making any to all Laser builds useless in combat.

InnerSphere also to my knowledge have more tonnage when dropping in Invasion, now this was changed for scouting which was nice, but the amount of weight plus better skills efficiency, cooler weapons, armor quirks etc that innersphere get makes playing as a Clan Pilot very frustrating to say the least, so all that I am after is to makes both Clan and innersphere same in their respected areas, so if an Fafnir, Atlas or and Annihilator can have upwards of 150 armor in the CT clan 100 Tonne mechs should be able to do the same, now be maxing at about 126 armor. Heat management is also something else which is majorly unfair all innersphere heat management skills give more than clan skills which also makes no sense please if you are going to make a game balanced give both clan and innersphere mechs the same skills percentages and same armor per mech/weight to see where the better pilots are and those who can't just make potato builds and get wins and damage.

#2 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 19 March 2019 - 05:50 PM

You think that's bad check out these two topics

https://mwomercs.com...o-loss-and-die/

https://mwomercs.com...alth-disparity/

these are many of the reasons i only play during events now and even then only events that give MC or free mechs.

Edited by KursedVixen, 19 March 2019 - 05:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users