1 reply to this topic

#1 ThavionHawk

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 4 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOregon

Posted 20 March 2019 - 06:29 PM

I've been away from the game for years. Came back in November to find it was good and with the help of the holiday event I was able to jump start my game. Now after months of grinding back into the game I want to join up with a company for faction play. The mode was added after I left the game and in the few solo drops I've managed it seems fun, but only on the few matches I dropped with a lance or more from an established company providing a command structure. I'm good at the game for sure, but this mode makes it clear I need a team leader and a team to fight side by side with.

I am well read on the lore and would fit in well with a Company based within it up into the point of light roll play.

As for my play stile? I love sniping with my Duel ERL Raven and my Fafnir's Duel Gauss+Duel ERL's, but my Medium's are all Brawling SRM18/MRM30 workhorses. If I drop with my Spider, It only runs a trio of SPL's but it's stealth armor and jump jets make it one hell of a scout/back stabber.

As for schedule. I work a 9-5 job and play mostly on in the evenings as most do.

If you're recruiting, feel free to PM me and we can chat.

#2 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 March 2019 - 07:15 PM

my unit is vary lore based but a bit out of the norm. solid group..active...and well established. if interested...i sent you a message with details.:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users