Hi There, Looking To Join A Clan Unit!

Social

6 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteDeath1488

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 05:14 PM

Hi there, I am looking to join a Clan-themed Unit, I am available to play most days, it varies (I have no job atm so I am free for the most part). I am West Coast NA time (think Vancouver or California). I play Brawler mechs, preferably Dire Wolf/Kodiak SB.

Let me know if you got an offer. Cheers!

#2 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:58 PM

hello..my unit is recruiting. we are RXD "Rasalhague X Dominion" and we are a FW and battletech Lore focused unit. come by and game some time. this is our TS ts.r-x-d.online.

our active times are 7 PM PST "pacific standard time" to 1 AM PST. those are the general times at least. we have bunch of players mostly from oceanic "new zeland, australia" north america and the EU. come buy and join us any time.

also..if where not in game..can find us on our Facebook group....https://www.facebook...hagueXDominion/

#3 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 10:03 AM

They are a merc unit...

Arc7 is a clan loyalist to Ghost Bear. If you're interested send me a PM for details.

#4 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 March 2019 - 06:11 PM

View PostGrus, on 24 March 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

They are a merc unit...

Arc7 is a clan loyalist to Ghost Bear. If you're interested send me a PM for details.

hes right. accept that we are merc only in practicality, we roll play as hybrid loyalist, the Rasalhague Dominion. meaning...we switch contracts exclusively "with few exceptions" between FRR and GB. we hold allot of reverence for lore and our heritage, and see our selves equal parts ghost bear and free Rasalhague. a truly unique group, we also share our teamspeak with other dedicated clan units "clan Goliath scorpion and 12 bear guards, a loyalist ghost bear unit". as for ARC7, there good guys, and good friends of ours. how ever you choose to go, you have got my support 100%! Posted Image

Edited by dante245, 31 March 2019 - 04:40 PM.

#5 Jetwash

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 36 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 March 2019 - 05:02 AM

Thanks for The name drop Dante.

12BG respects and allies with (FRR) R-X- Dominion.

Thanks for The TS space ;)

'Wash'

#6 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 31 March 2019 - 07:24 PM

If you do not want to be a Bear, the 79th Raptor Talon Cluster is always recruiting MechWarriors of all skill and availability. I am typically on late nights after 10pm PST, but there are typically plenty of warriors on during peak US times and some during European and Oceanic times.

Here's a little bit about us: https://mwomercs.com...ter-recruiting/
Here is our TeamSpeak: R79T.teamspeak3.com (no password) Come drop with us to see if we are a good fit.
Finally, if you like what you see, here is our recruitment page: https://www.raptorga...com/recruitment

See ya 'round the Sphere

#7 KuyaMorphine

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 02:33 PM

View PostGrus, on 24 March 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

They are a merc unit...

I'll vouch for ARC7. Active crew with a great attitude. No better place to grow if you're trying to get consistent clan faction play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users