Anyone Tried Out The New Ingame Prem. Time Activation?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 30 March 2019 - 04:02 AM

As the Title says. I dont have to much trust in PGI´s Skills (looong time experiencePosted Image ) so i ask rather before i click ingame activate banked prem. time.
Yea i know bout the existing 30 Days activation here on the Website.As they said in the Patchnotes from 19.March, its now possibleto activate a specific amount of banked premium time.
So, i have some days time to play extensive and was running out of premiuim time but have a lot banked and wanted to Activate 6-7 days only.
And because i dont have that much trust in their skills, that it works from start on bug free, i ask you guys if someone has tried it out.because dont want to activate accidentaly all of the time by testing it

So, works that thingy?

Edit: typo

Edited by Mighty Spike, 30 March 2019 - 07:49 AM.

#2 Mighty Spike

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 31 March 2019 - 05:07 AM

Okay, its only possible to activate 30 days or all ingame not a specific amount of time like 2 days or 5,8 12 or something similar...damn

#3 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 07:01 PM

All it does it help players to activate their time without logging into the website as well as present that "all" function which the website lacks, and which you need if you have less than 30 days of banked time.

Edited by Dee Eight, 12 April 2019 - 07:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users