Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries Discord: 5Th Ama Date

26 replies to this topic

#21 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 08:53 AM

When will the beta be available for early access?

Edited by OZHomerOZ, 09 April 2019 - 08:54 AM.

#22 CtrlAltWheee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 610 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 12:41 PM

Do people record and post the conversations? or do a summary of the discussed subjects? Thanks.

#23 Kell Aset

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:46 AM

View PostCtrlAltWheee, on 09 April 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

Do people record and post the conversations? or do a summary of the discussed subjects? Thanks.

Yes, look for older MW5 AMA vids here; https://www.youtube....GalaxyTV/videos

#24 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,589 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 10 April 2019 - 11:42 AM

That with GOG com had they should said from start on then i would had waited to buy it on gog.. damn

#25 Kell Aset

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 12 April 2019 - 05:59 PM

You dont start with full lance, less than 1 hour into the game and u get another mech but u cant play coop from the very beginning to the end with 3 friends(campaign). Kinda defeats the purpose of the campaign coop, this needs to be changed at least for the co-op mode, for single player that's ok if u dont have full lance of mechs in the beginning but if we want to play co-op thru campaign we should be able to take 3 friends with us from the start.

Unreal engine treatment for MWO? in the morning AMA Russ said that it is "unlikely", that 1 thing that everyone here wants heh, then he threw us a bone and said "will see how MW5 does, usually success changes all plans". Well no matter how good MW5 will do, I won't be holding my breath when it comes to that engine update for MWO..

Mech "customization", seems like there is no real customization in MW5, Russ said that you cant take out ac20 and put ac10 in its place, then he said "weapons need to be replaced with similar weapon types but you do have enitre pool of manufacturers which have different characteristics/quirks" so I guess we can remove rusty ac20 made by hobo industries(-10% range) and put shiny ac20 made by fancy man technologies(+5% range for example)? if that is the case well gratz PGI, way to truly remove the fun from game, bravo. You know customization is big part of the fun in BT/MW games.
I thought we wont be able to change engines only like in BT game, that was already bad enough but this? such a deal breaker, wow.
Now I wonder will MW5 be a complete StockWarrior 5. What i mean is like, for example stock hunchie 4p is mostly medium lasers and with how "customization" is in MW5 we wont be able to change that but will we bump at some point into hunchback 4p that instead of all those mediums will have like 2 large lasers by default? or is the game totally all about lore stock mechs? because Russ said smth "we do have the ability to give enemies particular loadouts".

Whatever it is, so far it seems that I cant use my fav weapons, my fav builds on my fav mechs in MW5, So you want to force me to play with some ****** stock mech that I cant really customize till maybe at some point I will find some mech variant that suits me and my playstyle a little bit better, big deal breaker right there. Don't like this one bit and no, mods won't "fix" this, this should not even be a thing in the first place that needs fixing geez, we probably wont get a proper mech lab mod all that fast. Anyway I personally dont like to count on mods that may or may not be made to make some game more enjoyable for me..

No melee combat, I really wanted it, not like I really expected it to be in MW5 but still this makes me sad, lets continue to ignore that melee is a thing in MW/BT universum.

Still no specs for the game.

Edited by Kell Aset, 12 April 2019 - 11:24 PM.

#26 TheLuc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 746 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:39 AM

more I hear about this game, less hope I have for it to do well

#27 Smedlee

• PipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:01 PM

I have to pre-order the game in order to listen to the sales pitch? That makes zero sense.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users