4 replies to this topic

#1 MrFlawlessCoole

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 19 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 04 April 2019 - 05:00 AM

We are currently looking for players to join our invasion team of course we still do quick play and scouting but our primary focus is invasions. If you are willing to get discord and enjoy invasions then Ichiban is the place for you! We are a friendly international family. Skill level doesn't matter if you are new to the game we can help you learn if you are experienced it would be great to hear you're knowledge. The unit is a kurita loyalist unit with a solid base of active players who indulge daily
Invasions and scouting are daily In all time zones.

If you would like to know more or are interested in joining add me in-game MrFlawlessCoole

Thank you

#2 Hobbles v

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 05:29 AM

As a member of one of the top tier faction play units. My advice is to focus on fighting and avoid becoming another trash unit that gen rushes off the bat in invasion.

Gen rushing can net you easy wins, but fighting it out will make you better pilots and get you more wins in the long run.

#3 MrFlawlessCoole

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 19 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 04 April 2019 - 06:17 AM

We do decent in invasion and never gen rush mainly our experienced ones only play the lower tier guys start off scouting and doing quick play groups with us to get the feel then we work towards helping them get 2 decent drop decks set up correctly thanks for the tips though I apprechiate you trying to help us grow

Edited by MrFlawlessCoole, 04 April 2019 - 06:17 AM.

#4 ChickySticky

Rookie

• Gunjin
  • Gunjin
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 01:00 PM

I sent u a message.

#5 Mahavishna

• PipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 22 posts