#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 28 March 2019 - 02:36 PM

Aquaman

When a light house keeper discovers a woman from the sea washed ashore upon a stormy night, he fell in love, and their child Aquaman was destined to unite the kingdoms of the sea. However his half brother seeks to use the unity of the kingdoms to wage war upon the surface world.

I was surprised on just how well this movie was done, in both terms of plot, action, and special effects. So I have to give this a hand full of stars for achievement. Some rude humor, but it should be safe to watch for most of the viewing public (minus nut balls).

One of my favorite scenes is the chase scene in which Aquaman was just rescued and are being shot at in an underwater battle. To escape, the small ship heads for the wall cannons, drawing the fire of these weapons to deal damage to their foes.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 03:05 PM

i just watched it last night and it looked great. it was one of the better movies ive seen in awhile.

i for one cant wait for jason momoa play duncan idaho in dune 2020.

#3 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:28 AM

I was unaware that another round of Dune was coming out. Thank you very much for this information.

#4 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:15 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 10 April 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

I was unaware that another round of Dune was coming out. Thank you very much for this information.

its being shot right now and should be out by 2020. but its being done as a 2 parter with the the movie only covering the first half of the book.

#5 Alreech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:40 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 28 March 2019 - 02:36 PM, said:

I was surprised on just how well this movie was done, in both terms of plot, action, and special effects. So I have to give this a hand full of stars for achievement.

Dito. The creature designs are also great (The Trench !). Jason Momoa isn't a great actor, but does his job well in that movie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users