Trying To Find Movie

4 replies to this topic

#1 GuardDogg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 11:55 PM

Trying to find movie title. If anyone can remember the 70s or 80s. Dunno when movie was made, but was in color. Watched this movie on TV, of teens with hot rods harassing family on a country road. Every time the family goes out (in their car) or home, these bullied hot rodders would come out and to cause problems for the family. Father goes to the police, and the police could not do anything or wouldn't do anything. Because their is no proof of them breaking the law So, the father takes the law in his own hands. Didn't end well for the hot rod teens. I could never find this movie, or title. Seen once and since then been in my head. 30-40 years now.

#2 zzoxx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 133 posts
  • LocationGermany - Eifel

Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:49 AM

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061784/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Maybe this one?

#3 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 22 April 2019 - 08:41 AM

I fully understand your problem, and is the basic reason I have been posting threads titled Thoughts on the Movie (title). I would like to be able to help with this one, however I have not seen this movie. If I do come across it I will post about it. Meanwhile, just a suggestion, check around on You Tube for movie scenes that may relate to it, and perhaps you will discover the title.

#4 GuardDogg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 08:47 PM

View Postzzoxx, on 22 April 2019 - 12:49 AM, said:

Awesome! This been bothering me for like 30+ years.
Hope that is the one. I recall the father ends up taking the law under his own hands at his country farm home. But who knows, been 30+ years. This darn well could be the one. Posted Image

#5 zzoxx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 133 posts
  • LocationGermany - Eifel

Posted 23 April 2019 - 02:13 AM

View PostGuardDogg, on 22 April 2019 - 08:47 PM, said:

Awesome! This been bothering me for like 30+ years.
Hope that is the one. I recall the father ends up taking the law under his own hands at his country farm home. But who knows, been 30+ years. This darn well could be the one. Posted Image

Hope you get lucky and get a hold on the movie to check it out Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users