Can We Repair The Friend's List Please?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 22 April 2019 - 01:12 PM

So PGI, can we please repair the friends list please?

Ever since you introduced the reload button, that does nothing by the way, the friends list has been a bit wonky..

Example:

I was a group leader, then exited the game client without leaving group.. 5 hours later, I'm still group leader, but can't even log into the game..

Game client says it's a server error, and I should check my internet connection (which works fine).

So I can't log in, but can be a group leader at the same time?

I restarted my computer, and managed to log in.. and I'm still group leader.. other friends can't send me a group invite cose' I'm "in group" already..

Add to that all the friends I see online, only it turns out they are offline when I message them.. then I hit reload button, and they are still online..

Seriously guys.. you've got work to do..

Edited by Vellron2005, 22 April 2019 - 01:13 PM.

#2 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 22 April 2019 - 03:00 PM

View PostVellron2005, on 22 April 2019 - 01:12 PM, said:

Ever since you introduced the reload button, that does nothing by the way,

Incorrect.

It does work. You click it, wait 3-4 seconds. It will update.

Works every single time for me when I use it since it was fixed a few months back.

#3 JediPanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,070 posts
  • LocationLost in my C1

Posted 22 April 2019 - 03:25 PM

Never noticed anything wrong with it. Most of my friends quit the game months/years ago.

#4 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:13 PM

View PostVellron2005, on 22 April 2019 - 01:12 PM, said:

So PGI, can we please repair the friends list please?

Ever since you introduced the reload button, that does nothing by the way, the friends list has been a bit wonky..

Example:

I was a group leader, then exited the game client without leaving group.. 5 hours later, I'm still group leader, but can't even log into the game..

Game client says it's a server error, and I should check my internet connection (which works fine).

So I can't log in, but can be a group leader at the same time?

I restarted my computer, and managed to log in.. and I'm still group leader.. other friends can't send me a group invite cose' I'm "in group" already..

Add to that all the friends I see online, only it turns out they are offline when I message them.. then I hit reload button, and they are still online..

Seriously guys.. you've got work to do..

You have a connection issue to PGI's servers, or some sort of packet loss. I get the "check your internet connection" issue from time to time when I'm on my laptop in a spotty wifi area (typically at work on break in the hospital). It's definitely an internet issue, not a PGI issue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users