Coalition Renegades Looking For Active Faction Play Pilots (Merc Unit)

No replies to this topic

#1 Shredneck92

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 41 posts
  • LocationColorado, USA

Posted 22 April 2019 - 08:27 PM

The Coalition Renegades is looking for pilots that will be able to be active in Faction Play at least once a week. Pilot MUST LIKE PLAYING IN GROUPS and a good teammate. We understand you have a real life to tend to so we won't be upset when you have to deal with real life things. Willing to teach new players how to operate as a unit and be a effective Mechwarrior.

About The Coalition Renegades - We formed back in the MW4 days playing MW4 online then moved to MWO after its release. We are Mercenaries. We are a casual unit/gaming community but we also do our best to win. We are also a laid back unit we like to joke around every now and then but also like to be competitive. MWO is our primary game but we also play other games like Elite Dangerous, RPGs, and other FPS.

How to earn promotions in the Coalition - We rank our members based on their Mercenary Reputation Rank in Faction Play to encourage members to fight in Faction Play as a group and it's a fair promotion strategy that works well for our unit.

We require you have to have a working headset and Discord you will get our Discord once you are recruited.

How to reach me- I am the Coalition recruitment officer so add me either in game or on mwomercs.com and leave me a message that you're interested in a slot in the COAR ranks.

Thank you and GLHF!

Edited by Dysfunctional Gamer, 25 April 2019 - 01:23 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users