#1 Archman

• Pip
  • Deadset Legend
  • Deadset Legend
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnorthwest

Posted 27 April 2019 - 02:05 PM

Hello Lance Commanders!!-

Been on my own since the beginning... looking for a unit to play with at least part time... i am busy running a business and so forth... but i am PST and will kick *** for ya!!

[***]ARCHMAN

#2 VigorousApathy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Thumper
  • The Thumper
  • 130 posts
  • LocationI have no idea. Im getting sky high in a spider 5v.

Posted 27 April 2019 - 05:14 PM

https://mwomercs.com...35#entry4046735

The r79t squad plays frequently, you should drop by their TS and see if ya'll fit together.

Edited by VigorousApathy, 27 April 2019 - 05:16 PM.

#3 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 03:03 AM

[mod]This thread has been moved to
Clan Jade Falcon.[/mod]

#4 7Zebras

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:22 AM

R79T is always looking for good people to play with. We are as casual as you want or as seriously competitive as you can handle. We do have a competition team and participate in all competitive play events. In other words, we have lots to teach to those who are willing to improve their game.

Anyway, go to our website, raptorgalaxy.com, and put in an application in the recruitment tab of that site. We will give you the teamspeak info. Then join our teamspeak and run with us. We are always welcoming to recruits, friends and anyone else who just want to win the next match....

#5 Archman

• Pip
  • Deadset Legend
  • Deadset Legend
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnorthwest

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:29 PM

[color=#959595]r79t squad i looked into this squad and the times i play i never see anyone from the clan playing ....any other ideas?[/color]

#6 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 17 May 2019 - 12:19 PM

The unit that was the 79th Raptor Talon Cluster [R79T] has become the Raptor Talon Galaxy [RPTG]. The unit is the same but is no longer under my command and is now lead by my former XO. I live in the Seattle area and still drop with them when I can, usually after 10pm. Sometimes there are quite a few people on the TS around 9 or 10pm PST, but unless it is a peak night (like Fridays or Saturdays) they are usually off by 11pm.

If you are looking for a Jade Falcon to drop with after 10pm, although lately working a second night job has been getting in the way of 'Mech piloting, hopefully I will be on more in the next few weeks, so keep checking. RPTG is a great group of warriors.

#7 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts
  • Locationwashington state

Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:40 PM

Archman I sent you a PM,
It has our TS info come on over and play and have some fun.

Same to anyone looking for a unit/group to play with, Come on over to our TS and enjoy some group fun. We have people online every night doing both Quicks and Faction Play.
With the new FP changes coming NOW is the time to join a unit.

r79t.temspeak3.com:9246

https://rptg.enjin.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users