The 312Th Black Trident Regiment (Recruitment Thread)

11 replies to this topic

#1 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:57 PM

Posted Image

About "312th Black Trident Regiment"

So I will put it to you plainly as possible, this community participates in only one online game and will never do any other game "Mechwarrior Online". This community is about "Extremely Hard Work", we are serious group of individuals with serious goals, this community would exist even if there was only one individual that call themselves member in it and if there are more then that is perfectly fine with us. This community is not for cursing, talking about politics, social issues or sexual related jokes. This community is about being the Best and we train hard, we fight harder and we are casual but extreme "MechWarriors!" if you don't like the beat we move at then don't even attempt joining us for random drops as we are not going to cry over you not joining us. If you don't like how I command or my opinions, views or simply the way we do things again find another drop-ship as there are many and find a gentle community to join. We take this game serious and dedicate serious amount of time to it, hard work is expect of everyone no exception and no complaining, we expect our members to following orders and take the game seriously. If you cant follow orders and you don't sync well with us then there are other drop-ships out there your not forced to be here. We can socialize but we keep it respectful and we don't cry about loosing a match or because someone made a lapse in judgement for the million time but yet those other hundred million they were perfectly fine.

History

The history of the "312th Black Trident Regiment" is a followed, we got our start back in closed beta. We earn reputation for our defensive tactics and some offensive, we are were known for using tactics in productive way. We had our origins for the first three months as the "Thunder-Clad Legion", however over period of three months we adapt the 312th Black Trident Regiment the name and group come from non mechwarrior relate series of novels I was producing the Solveinean Empire Series and am still producing.

We held together for the most part for about 2 years then ran into conflict of interest both on my part and well other issues which won't be mentioned. The name changed to the House of Solveinean for a time. Then I quit the game all together back in November of 2014 and after running with the black widow company great bunch of guys.

They have release the beginning of faction Warfare and well with that the interest has return to degree, the commitment is not there yet just 14 to 22 hours a week or 2 to 3 hours a day. I won't commit any more then that unless this group gets serious and it might happen.

Note: If you want to drop with me the info is as followed.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 05 May 2015 - 06:21 AM.
Redacting obvious irony given the no cursing comment.

#2 Lyoto Machida

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:32 PM

Sick manifesto, bruh...cheers to a successful endeavor.

Posted Image

#3 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:06 AM

Update 02.18.2015

We have updated our application on our community website, we are now accepting application into the {312th Black Trident Regiment} of the American Knights. If you are interest then submit your application you may still contact "TheeTactician" in-game directly, though any consideration will be upon submission of your application and interview along with conducting a live drop or drops in our team speak with you.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 18 February 2015 - 08:07 AM.

#4 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:46 PM

Update 02.18.2015 pt.2

So I am just signing into "Mechwarrior Online", if you are interested in dropping with me/us then send me a message in "Mechwarrior" and we will see about getting you on the Team Speak 3 Voice communication server.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 18 February 2015 - 02:47 PM.

#5 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:27 PM

Update 02.20.2015

So I have just sign into our team-speak three server and about to log into mechwarrior online for a bit of gaming this evening, I may or may not be on longer then three hours. That will all depend on how things go honestly, if anyone wants to chat or group feel free to join me on our ts3 server. If you wish to apply then do so through our website by clicking the banner or link in the beginning thread which can be found in the picture.

#6 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:05 AM

Update 02.21.2015

So I am still keeping an eye out for those as serious as myself and those that can embed hard work, the truth is its not easy as I have spoken with few and some I have consider and others well not as much. The truth is all are good people and yet not all can fit what this Regiment stands other. The sad thing is most say I would get a better response by not being so harsh in the introduction to our Regiment this maybe the cause but I believe in being blunt, forward and honest from the front. If you don't it can only lead to problems down the road or one side having to bend and I won't honestly its not in me. So with that said I shall be on and off throughout the day, the application is upon our website and those who want to just group together and see where it goes well the ts info is in the main thread post on this forum post.

#7 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:16 AM

Update 05.05.2015

So the harsh reality is (IRL) comes before the gaming (Mechwarrior) Reality and I had left shortly after returning due to security work, training at the gym and fire range for combine five hours a day. I just didn't have time to be here and get online to game as much as would be needed for a community so I decided to leave until everything calm down at this time. I can only commit about two or three hours at max daily with no promises for the weekends as heavy training normally takes up a lot of time. I do plan to be on Com-Star North America regularly normally in the early eastern Unite State time frame you may see me on in the evenings from time to time or a whole day do not let yourselves think it will always be that way as work is scattered at th moment. So if your interested in joining the Reforming [312th Black Trident Regiment] then speak to me in game and if your simply looking to do some drop feel free as well. The website will return if we reach member account of 15 to 20 active members and if we get as high as 50 members active regularly throughout the week I will reactivate the team speak server for now it will remain low key and nothing extreme. We will practice tactics, we will train and we will focus on the battle field but we are Mercenary Band so the biggest price tag wins with us.

#8 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:58 AM

So I have been a little busy these last few days as I have had to brush upon my muscle memory abilities after being away for six months. I have talk with few interested individuals about joining some former and some not. We discussed reactivating the website as it was brought up several times and its under heavy consideration at this time though as I said I will not reactivate it until we have at least 15-20 active members which I have reconsider because that number is a little high right from activity levels on MWO so more like 5-10. However, I have decided to jump on early today as I work don't need to hit the gym until late tonight or fire ranging. If your interested in jumping in the drop with us just jump on comstar I should be in drop ship #1 or drop ship #2 most of the day.

#9 Koga Madison

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWellsburg , WV

Posted 04 September 2015 - 09:09 PM

lol so u guys still at !!

#10 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:40 AM

To those that seek communication and remember the 312th Black Trident Regiment. I can be reached at the following email TheeTactician@reagan.com. This does not mean I'm returning to the gaming world by any means but communication is welcomed and the novels are still in the works for those that remember and are interested.

#11 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 21 July 2018 - 12:30 PM

I slept a long time but one might rise from the ashes the Noble and Honorably pilots of House Solveinean once more.

#12 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:49 AM

test

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users