Stupid Lance Spawn Placement....

3 replies to this topic

#1 DjStickyMouse

• PipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:00 PM

Why in gods name are mediums and heavies getting stuck in with light lances.... OK OK SURE yes maybe there are only 3 lights.... OK BUT THEN why not put the Cicada in the light lance..... YOU KNOW THE FAST MEDIUM???? Why am I.... a 55 ton Centurion.... only going 74kph.... getting put in light lances.... right next to other light lances.... on Canyon Network.....

Really PGI.... REALLY.... YOU DON'T SEE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? Stupid.... just plain stupid....

If..... IF you HAVE to put a Meidum in the Light lance..... AT THE VERY LEAST make sure its the FASTEST Medium on the team..... IN ADDITION TO THAT..... Maybe just MAYBE.... Im no developer or anything and Im far from "PRO" but even I can see that your spawn placements on Canyon network are so stupid that even my dog could see something is wrong there......... OR PUT MORE RAMPS ON THAT MAP SO WE CAN LINK UP WITH THE REST OF THE TEAM.... JESUS ITS NOT THAT HARD.

#2 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:36 PM

In the MM's defense it doesn't know how to differentiate between different mechs in one class. It just thinks all mediums are mediums and that's the end of it. It doesn't know that some mediums have a similar combat role as light mechs (and vice-versa). Also with our mechlab people do sometimes take small engines in Cicadas or huge engines in the bigger mediums.

#3 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,870 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:23 PM

Imagine my plight when I was in the Dire Wolf UV and got placed in Bravo Lance with a Jaguar, Jaeger and Bludgeon.

#4 Kanil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:19 PM

At least you're not in group queue getting your 50kph 'mech dropped in alpha lance's spawn that's about two and a half map grids behind the NASCAR before you even start.

Really wish PGI would just dump everyone together. They do on some maps, but going back and "fixing" it on others is too much work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users