Can The Last Loyalist Turn The Lights Out?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:28 AM

As this forum (and it’s IS counterpart) had what little relevancy it had left totally erased in the patch. Poor Grus (just teasing you man) can’t even be a Ghost Bear until PGI allows it (for maybe a whole week or so) again.

Hats off to you die-hard, true loyalists.....I might not have agreed with everthing you said or stood for , but you guys deserved much, much better than this

#2 Rhodance

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:36 AM

We logged in and thought everything was broken.... logged onto the forums, found the patch notes, and i guess this was intended?

We are wolf loyalists... i wonder what is going to happen now?

#3 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:54 AM

I got my hand on the off switch...

#4 Thiccacuga

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:45 AM

Lol who cares I got -15% heat yeet

#5 BaronDeath

• PipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 45 posts
  • LocationOzark Highlands

Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:23 PM

This makes me more resolute than ever before to not choose IS and to encourage everyone to always remain Clan and choose Clan. More importantly, the financial investment I made in a Ghost Bear Unit I started that was just taken away is very disheartening because now anyone can choose anything. Almost 200 came through our Unit in 3 years and encouraged the purchasing of a lot of Clan mechs. It is called disintermediation. There was a reason why Ghost Bear was chosen and to be permanent Loyalists. Maybe we just don't want to buy IS mechs in the very least. I dare say, to some, the continuity being a purely Loyalist Unit is sought by some. Now, we just are Loyal to Clan in general.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users