#1 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 22 May 2019 - 01:31 PM

Hello. I have been playing BT since the mid 90's and have been a Jade Falcon ever since. I have been playing MWO for a few years and was active when Faction Play was actually something to do...

With the recent changes to Faction play, I am hoping that it will pick up again, and TBH, I am sick and tired of just playing PUG drops where there is no teamwork and it is always everyone for themselves. I am a team player :)

However, there are some things about me you need to know. I am physically disabled. Part of it is that my immune system is attacking my nervous system. That means that there will be days where I will be too ill to play. I also have procedures and surgeries coming up which will limit my play time.

I will try to be as active as I can, but my health has to come first (well, after God and my family).

If you think I would be a good fit, please feel free to contact me here or in Game.

- Ebins

#2 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts
  • Locationwashington state

Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:14 PM

Hail
If your looking for a good group of friends to play and have fun with then by all means check us out. We are a big family of friends. If you want to stop by our TS we can give you trothkin tags so you can move about and play with our people and see if we are a good fit. But by all means come play some games with us. We do Quick play all the time, sat night is a dedicated FP night (if they fix it) with Compteam and all unit training and practices all week.
https://rptg.enjin.com/
r79t.teamspeak3.com:9246

Look forward to seeing you on TS
Harpersteel

Edited by Harper Steel, 24 May 2019 - 05:16 PM.

#3 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:18 AM

Harper Steel, thank you for your reply. Yes, they need to fix faction. I am slightly irritated that I had to take a Wolf tag to participate in faction play :)

I will stop by the TS server. Thanks! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users