Info For Those With Creative Blasterx H6 Headsets

No replies to this topic

#1 Bb772

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 08:23 PM

Well, I was having an issue where in certain matches or all of a sudden during a match there would be two or more people with the system listing them as actively talking using their mics, but I would hear nothing and what's worse is I could not use push to talk to let anyone know what was going on around me or with my audio.

Now I am running an older system, but it runs this game just fine and my SoundBlaster EVO headset (before it broke) did not have this problem, so I was worried something was going on with the game or some audio setting for these new headphones was wrongly set. I had already made sure that the drivers for the headphones were installed and that the firmware of the headset was up to date, which it was, but what I ran across from Windows Update earlier today was a Creative Media Driver listed under optional downloads for Windows Update.

I let the system grab that update and restart, and so far that seems to have fixed the issue. Why that is I have no idea, but if you have these headphones, go into your Windows Update settings, have the system check things out and if you see an option to download some optional updates, check that list and if the Creative Media Driver is there, snag it.

Hopefully this helps some of you out there and I wish you the best in getting your match scores as high as you can.

Bb772 out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users