Should Pgi Restore Loyalists Ability To Represent Their Preferred Faction?

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Should PGI Restore Loyalists Ability to Represent Their Preferred Faction? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Should PGI restore loyalist player's ability to select which faction they want to represent (and have that faction appear next to their name in game and on the forums, etc.)

1. Yes. (17 votes [73.91%])

Percentage of vote: 73.91%

2. Don't care. (5 votes [21.74%])

Percentage of vote: 21.74%

3. No. (1 votes [4.35%])

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Jack Shayu Walker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:38 AM

It seems to me that organizing the new faction play system in such a way that forum goers can't even represent their desired faction in their avatar anymore, let alone in quickplay, is a foolish oversight. I'm not proposing exactly how PGI should fix this, but I know its something very important to loyalist units (it's like wearing a football jersey to us lore nerds etc. etc.) and it seems to me that this should be addressed. I wanted to do a quick poll on what the faction play community's opinion was on the matter, so it's easier to visualize for Paul.

Edited by Jack Shayu Walker, 26 May 2019 - 05:40 AM.

#2 Rexxxxxxxxx

• PipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:59 AM

They need to do away with choosing a faction and make everyone a Merc with the ability to drop in both clan and IS mechs in the same drop deck. Then use the same match maker as in quick play. This will result in faster games and more evenly balanced players on each side.

#3 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:32 AM

There's a pinned topic at the top of this forum from Paul getting into this topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users