#61 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:35 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 11 June 2019 - 07:53 PM, said:

Would've been against a unit/group dropping them. They are exceptionally strong for tonnage. I use a couple regularly.

Fair enough. Personally I love RGHs for the reason you identified.

#62 BROARL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 301 posts
  • Locationcommunity warfare

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:54 PM

bring back counter attack!
let the 'attacking side' occasionally 'defend' too please, lest they give up after an hour...

#63 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:26 PM

View PostBROARL, on 11 June 2019 - 09:54 PM, said:

let the 'attacking side' occasionally 'defend' too please, lest they give up after an hour...

They could follow every successful Siege Attack with a Siege Defense... would make sense.

#64 Dark Wooki33 IIC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 379 posts
  • LocationBlessed Saxony

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:01 AM

View PosttheUgly, on 07 June 2019 - 07:31 AM, said:

nobody likes my jokes,, in here or ts..
most of the time i get nothing but silence

Get over it. Posted Image

#65 theUgly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Leutnant-General
  • 184 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:37 AM

View PostDark Wooki33 IIC, on 12 June 2019 - 09:01 AM, said:

Get over it. Posted Image

Ohhh yaaaa ?!??

Where is the dislike button?!?!

#66 theUgly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Leutnant-General
  • 184 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:41 AM

View PostBROARL, on 11 June 2019 - 09:54 PM, said:

One of the most fun games i've had is on Siege counter attack.
Do miss this mode.

#67 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 07:23 AM

View PostAppogee, on 10 June 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

Wut...?

I play FP every day and I can't remember the last time I saw a Roughneck (other than the experimental light hunting RGH that I'm presentiy leveling.)

12 of them running srm and big ballistic in skirmish mods where there is way too much cover to be able to get close with out any worry of being whittled down at range, will and does wreck face.

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 11 June 2019 - 07:53 PM, said:

Would've been against a unit/group dropping them. They are exceptionally strong for tonnage. I use a couple regularly.

As ash said, put that in a group of competent pilots and watch your heavy mech with assault level armor roflstomp a clan assault.

#68 theUgly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Leutnant-General
  • 184 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:23 AM

View PostDarkFhoenix, on 10 June 2019 - 11:08 PM, said:

That depends on the siege . Sadly this new system forces siege advantage or handicap on players for hours . Not a problem for defenders but very annoying for attackers . No games for anyone when the annoyed people run to QP till that phase is over .

Siege only works for randomized games . To keep lemmings from making a run for it , its probably going to be very seldom or given the boot .

Will take a siege attack in front of anything else in this game mode.

#69 theUgly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Leutnant-General
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:45 AM

View PostChris Lowrey, on 04 June 2019 - 03:54 PM, said:

I would not be speaking up in this forum if I wasn't trying to take in feedback from those that enjoy the mode.

I cannot speak to how these features got implemented as I was not involved with their production, nor am I involved with the production on any of the new features that Paul has mentioned in other threads. As you have said, my primary focus has not up to this point been Faction Play. Those kinds of conversations would have to go in their respective threads to reach the people actually involved with their production. As I simply wouldn't be the one that would be able to speak on those points.

I can only speak to the things that I do have direct control over. Which in this case is using the system I have to craft the conflicts themselves. So while I am not the ideal guy to take in feedback on larger point macro systems that govern everything in Faction play, I can say that I'm more then willing to take in feedback on the things that I do have direct control over, which in this case is using the system I have available to me to craft the story points, and the general flow of the different phases of conflicts.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to calculate
that in euro prime time on friday evening we are supposed to be playing scouting
especially when that is your job .

Are you messing with us?

#70 theUgly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Leutnant-General
  • 184 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 12:34 PM

View PostChris Lowrey, on 04 June 2019 - 03:54 PM, said:

I would not be speaking up in this forum if I wasn't trying to take in feedback from those that enjoy the mode.

I cannot speak to how these features got implemented as I was not involved with their production, nor am I involved with the production on any of the new features that Paul has mentioned in other threads. As you have said, my primary focus has not up to this point been Faction Play. Those kinds of conversations would have to go in their respective threads to reach the people actually involved with their production. As I simply wouldn't be the one that would be able to speak on those points.

I can only speak to the things that I do have direct control over. Which in this case is using the system I have to craft the conflicts themselves. So while I am not the ideal guy to take in feedback on larger point macro systems that govern everything in Faction play, I can say that I'm more then willing to take in feedback on the things that I do have direct control over, which in this case is using the system I have available to me to craft the story points, and the general flow of the different phases of conflicts.

Bump.

Dead tired defending caps while watching lrms pugs
think they know what they are doing just cause they got a random kill 3 games ago .

Were are the siege games and the faction events ?

Without siege this mode will mutate like your quickplay games
circling for 4 drops hoping you dont plugged from the back.

#71 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,952 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 13 July 2019 - 12:28 PM

I think siege is going on right now

I watch streamers all the time and I see a ton of siege matches

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users