Payment Issues With Xsolla

8 replies to this topic

#1 Bassethounds

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:35 AM

returning player here been try to buy MC for a few days now keep ketting an orror from Xsolla giving me an error saying try again later or contact support. (Which I have 2 times and gave up after 12 hours waiting for a response) Anyone else having this issue? or a work around? I mean I would like to send this company some money.

#2 GM Patience

Senior Customer Service Agent

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:43 AM

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we didn't receive anything from you. Can you please check your email now? I will need more information about your issue in order to troubleshoot it.
Thanks!

#3 Bassethounds

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:30 PM

Hi GM Patience,

Yes no payments have worked. Everytime I click confirm purchase I get this error Sorry, the payment cannot be completed now. Please try again later or contact Xsolla customer support.

I sent another ticket to Xsolla

Edited by Bassethounds, 05 June 2019 - 12:35 PM.

#4 Christopher Hamilton

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 159 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII, Steiner Sector

Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:46 PM

Had the same issues a while earlier. put xsolla on copy to a mail, their damned new system tries to verify *online* that purchase by booking a cent to your card and asking you to read the text. does same thing with european debit card accounts, too, blindly assuming that our banks offer any chance of reading that stuff "on the fly" or within 15 minutes.
hint: some banks just plain dont. I get paper printouts once a month.

#5 Xenophontis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 06:45 PM

I am having the same issue:
[color=#FFFFFF]3032: Sorry, the payment cannot be completed now. Please try again later or contact Xsolla customer support[/color]

#6 charbdys

• Pip
  • Compie
  • Compie
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 01:54 PM

I had the same sort of issue yesterday when I tried to buy the javelin complete collection. I successfully bought several other things yesterday but every time I tried to get that collection it would give me an error and kick me back to the beginning of the process. I tried to use the support link at the bottom of the page but it appears to be broken. Now the packs have changed and I either don't want or already own the ones that are available so I can't complete the loot bag event. Very frustrated right now.

#7 Mechsniper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 454 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 January 2021 - 06:09 PM

Same issue. Tried to buy come credits and my bank doesn't roll that quick even with my online banking viewable.

#8 DoctorJest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 474 posts
  • LocationBourne, UK

Posted 31 May 2021 - 12:56 AM

As this seems to be the most recent thread detailing the recurring issues with error code 3032, and I'm receiving the same code...

Are they completely useless? I've had zero issues in the past but cannot contact their support to resolve the issue or process any transactions.

#9 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,540 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 04:50 AM

Contact support directly, they will try to help you solve the issue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users