#1 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 323 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 05 June 2019 - 11:37 PM

I'm combining my posts and putting it here because I'm not sure where to post, and the first time I tried, it was buried in some March 'patch notes' subforum:

When in the Mechlab, trying to save a build, I've been sometimes experiencing a weird bug that gets the game stuck and needs me to shut it down and restart to recover from. At times when I've tried to save, the pop-up save window comes up, I name the build, hit 'save', then it doesn't exit. Instead, I'm stuck still in the save window, the thing I just saved doesn't show up unless I click on 'Current Mech Only' to reveal all saved builds, then click again to go back to the current mech's saves.

Whatever I do, I'm stuck in that save window. Can't hit 'cancel' or save in any other sort of way that closes it. The only way out is to 'X' out of the game and restart.

Update!! I managed to catch this happening while I was streaming, so here it is. It's still happening. Note, I just started with a new microphone tonight, and didn't know that my levels were low, so it's a little hard to hear me over the background music, but the bug is HERE:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/435168142

#2 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:32 AM

I've just experienced this bug as well. I was messing around with a balck lanner in the store and when I tried to load a build the load window was stuck on my screen and the "cancel" button wasn't working.

I think it's because the game is trying to load "are you sure you want to proceed" window but because of some sort of error it loads the save/load window.

Edited by admiralbenbow123, 08 June 2019 - 05:12 AM.

#3 BenMillard

• PipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 38 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 15 June 2019 - 01:35 PM

I had a bug like this just after the May mech release, I think. It seemed to happen a lot but then it stopped.

Maybe I haven't followed the exact sequence of steps since then because I've been doing other things or using premade builds.

#4 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 323 posts
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:55 PM

Hey, for anyone looking into this in the future, after several back-and-forth's with support, I've been informed that they were able to reproduce the bug, and will be fixing it in an upcoming patch. :)

#5 Bundar

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 06:09 PM

I have lost the ability to load or save at all. I have several saved builds but the buttons no longer work. Any advice?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users