How To Change Role ?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Rataxas

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 12:53 PM

Hello there,

got just simple question, how I can change a role? From mercynary to loaylist ? Or freelancer ? Can't find that option anywhere.

Thanks for answer.

#2 Serial Number

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 01:11 PM

You can't untill phase ends.

#3 Tina Benoit

Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 817 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:39 PM

This will be changed in the June patch. You'll be able to switch sides between matches.
Info source: from Paul's post in the spoiler tag #2 here: https://mwomercs.com...ost__p__6267196

#4 Dat Moe Foe

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 12 posts
  • LocationC EH N EH D EH

Posted 08 June 2019 - 09:48 AM

There is NO point to the "STORY" if pilots can flip sides in the middle of an engagement without any consequences. Might as well turn faction into quick play.

#5 Nightbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:17 AM

There's no point to the story if pilots can't drop because the queues are lopsided.

#6 Half Ear

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 03:03 AM

And no point to the storyline if PGI never adds a second, longer banner/marquee in other parts of the game to advertise the current storyline..to constantly entice players to FP.

Also, the immediate invation of Kiamba should be invasion of Kiamba. Posted Image

CSJ defends Kiamba against an invasion (or Trial of Possession) ordered by the CGB Khan...

Edited by Half Ear, 10 June 2019 - 03:11 PM.

#7 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 10 June 2019 - 03:10 AM

View PostD A T M O E F O E, on 08 June 2019 - 09:48 AM, said:

There is NO point to the "STORY" if pilots can flip sides in the middle of an engagement without any consequences. Might as well turn faction into quick play.

I so agree, what little good was left in cw has been basically removed. Its nothing more than 4 spawn quick play.

Whats even worse this CW cancer is now spreading to group q. I can't even play under my faction anymore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users