Match History

Help Me

2 replies to this topic

#1 dethstructor666

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 05:35 AM

is there not a way i can view my match history?

#2 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:28 AM

You can track some numbers pulled from the game's API trough this: https://leaderboard....dethstructor666

#3 Ruccus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:30 AM

A specific match, or just your general performance?

For general performance you can go to Profile> Stats (or click here while you're logged in to the website). It defaults to your base stats (things like kills/deaths and wins/losses) but you can click on Mech Stats, Map Stats, Gamemode Stats to show you your performance there.

There's also the Leaderboard at Profile> Leaderboard (or click here while you're logged in to the website). It'll show you your stats for this month once you play at least ten matches (currently on Season 35; July will be Season 36). You can also search back through previous seasons. Scrolling to the bottom will tell you your current rank (by default as sorted by wins; I prefer to change the sorting to Average Match Score). You can also check your performance by weight class to give you an idea of how well you're doing in the specific weight classes but you have to complete ten matches in the specific weight class to get a ranking.

Then there's The Jarl's List which collects the Leaderboard information and presents it a bit differently.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users