4 replies to this topic

#1 AbsUserName

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 182 posts
  • LocationStar Leagues afield.

Posted 23 June 2019 - 10:01 AM

https://mwomercs.com/events/291
The event above suggests/implies that 7500 damage done (2500 ballistic, missile and energy) should net the damage dealer roughly 48 kills and/or kmdd?

To tell the tale, my progress is 7500+ dmg vs 56% kmdd.

#2 Nightbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 10:06 AM

Nan, you can do 40 damage, get a headshot, and get a KMDD solo/kill, or you can do 900 damage LRMing a Atlas, have it survive, and get 0 KMDD.

#3 A Really Old Clan Dude

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 302 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 01:26 PM

Its all relative, you can have high damage scores and never get a kill but you should get a few KMDD. In a light you can easily pick up kills especially in a mac gun light.

you will get more KMDD if you play closer range mechs, stand off laser mechs for me seem to spread the damage around.

Even my Yen low wang gets it fair share of kills and kmdd as I have to fight up close and often to the point of you die or i die.
The assault challenge I did in three games with my madcat mk II -b
the heavy i did with a orion iic
the medium with my yen lo wang
and the light with a jenner iic I wanted to level up.

#4 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,771 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 05:14 PM

i had all my heavy and assault kmdds first. the hardest was actually mediums. for lights i just used an oxide, got one kmdd after several runs, switched to an mpl grinner with stealth, got 5 kills in one game and finished the lights. also had a lucky run in the florentine to finish off mediums. had i been using clan mechs (it was fp and i was is) i would have probably used a jenner iic with lots of tubes and hunchie iic with dual lb20, maybe a laser crow. they are better kmdd mechs for those classes. i did run a jenner iic in one qp game when my dropzone got farmed because the noobs all nascared, i had several minutes to wait for my deck to free up so i did a qp drop. i got 2 kmdds there. surprise backshat a super nova for the kill, really messed up a madcat2 before they killed me and got the kmdd on that one as well.

Edited by LordNothing, 23 June 2019 - 05:19 PM.

#5 LT. HARDCASE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 23 June 2019 - 05:36 PM

The event isn't even registering all of my kills. Got 4 in my first match of the day (only played 2) but got credit for 3.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users